Things gets Kinky mhm

Peppa Pig saw Danny Dog and Emily Elephant enter the room, hand in hand. This spiked her jealousy and furious, she cut of Pedro Pony's male parts. "Ahhhh Peppa what did you do?!" He cried out, blood coming out of his pee pee area. Peppa picked up his male part and shoved it into Danny Dog's mouth. "EAT THIS YOU BITCH. SUCK ON IT TILL YOU CHOKE ON IT!" Peppa Pig screamed. 

By that time, Emily Elephant had gone and fetched a gun from Rebbecca Rabbit's mom's room. "HANDS UP AND ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW!" She shouted, pointing the gun at Peppa. 

"Joke's on you, bitch! Thats a nerf gun!" Embarrassed by her stupidity, Emily Elephant blushed and hid behind Pedro Pony, who had very conviniently fainted. Meanwhile, Danny Dog was chewing on Pedro's male partsand had finished eating almost all of it. Just then, George entered the room with a dildo in his hands. "LOOK WHAT I FOUND WHEN I WENT TO MUMMY PIG AND DADDY PIG'S ROOM PEPPA, IT'S A TOY PEE PEE!"

Peppa was horrified by the thing she saw in george's hands so she snatched the dildo away from him and shoved it up Danny Dog's ass. "Ah," Danny Dog moaned in pleasure. 

"What did you do Peppa?! You took away the one thing I loved most in this world!" George cried and in his unimaginable rage, he took out a gun and started to shoot. He tried to aim for peppa but the bullet hit Emily Elephant instead.

 He tried to aim for peppa but the bullet hit Emily Elephant instead