Chapter 2

Freddy's POV. I walked into the Earth Science classroom with Drew and sat next to him. "Hello everyone and welome back to school starting 2015 and I also have a new student to introduce."she said. She then gestured for me to get up and I did as she said and walked to the front of the class. She introduced me to to the class and I sat back in my seat next to Drew. I couldn't do anything because they were ahead of me so I just slept until the end of class. Next block was art which I followed Drew again and as I walked in I saw a guy , he had dark brown hair , brown leather jacket and tan shirt underneath with dark blue jeans and brown boots. There was one characteristic that popped to me most , he had dog ears , where human ears belong. From the looks of the ears he looks to be part German Shepherd. I sat down next to him and started talking to him. "Hey , nice to meet you , I'm Freddy."I said smiling. "Germain , how are you doing Freddy?"he asked in reply. "Fine , and you?"I asked. "Good."he replied. "Okay class , we are going to get right into it , you are going to attempt drawing a favorite celebrity or person in your life so , grab some paper from off my desk and get started."said the art teacher. I walked up to her desk grabbed some paper which was huge and I was thinking , what the hell is a celebrity?

I didn't want to ask because I would embarrse myself and plus , I'm probaly not the best artist but I'll try. Come on Freddy! Think Freddy , Think! Then an idea popped in my head. Foxy. I had no idea where it came from but I started drawing. It didn't turn out as bad as I thought I mean it looked like a human but it looked like it was missing something. I looked over at Drew who was drawing a celebrity and I noticed he was smearing some of the pencil with his finger. "What are you doing?"I asked. "Shading."he replied. I looked back down at the paper and I added pencil and started shading. Took me a bit but nevertheless , I finished and I liked it but don't know if the art teacher will like it so I showed to her. She liked it so I turned it in. The bell rang and Drew was going to 1st lunch so I would have to find someone who's in band. I walked to see where the band room was and I ran into Bonnie. "Oh hey dude , what's up?"he asked. "Hey Bonnie , I was looking for the band room."I replied. "I'm heading to band now , wanna tag along?"he asked. "Sure."I replied smiling. I walked in and I heard the beat of drums , metal clanging , horns blowing. I walked around until a bald man greeted me and told me to come into his office.