Chapter 5

Bonnie's POV

"Now Bonnie , you broke the plaintiff's wrist , what is your reasoning?" asked Judge Scretner. " You see your honor , he was sexually harrasaing my friend , Freddy and he threw some insults I threw some back , he was the first one who threw the punch."I replied. "BULLSHIT , HE HIT ME FIRST!"he shouted. "Excuse me , you may not curse in my courtroom!"he shouted. "I don't take commands from raisins like you."he replied. I don't take commands from a brat with nothing but a raisin."said the Judge. " Now Bonnie , continue."he asked. "He threw the first punch I blocked it insulted him again he threw another punch and blocked it and he threw yet ANOTHER one and I blocked it and I warned him not to mess with me but he called me a and mind my french , a "fag."I replied. "Mr. Weilif."he said looking at the brat. "That is inexuible , sexual harrasment is illegal , especially in a state that has already had it legalized now , get this delinguint out of my courtroom!"he shouted. "As for you Bonnie , you will have to keep yourself under control , I know he deserved it , however this can get out of control and if so , I will have to have you charged , maybe even send you to jail so be careful."he replied. "Yes your honor."I replied. "You may leave now."he said. I left with my parents.

Freddy's POV

I was worried about Foxy and how he felt after the guy picked on us. I was in love with him , his golden eyes and everything about him make me tender for him. He has a spot in my heart and he will remain there. I sat on the edge of my bed. I got dressed and I told my parents I was going to see Foxy. I walked out of the house and started walking. He was only a few blocks away from me so it wouldn't take me to long. Someone drove up to me in a car with a baseball. "Hey Faggot!"he shouted. He threw the ball but someone , with short blonde hair and red eyes had a baseball bat and hit it , reversing it's course and hitting him the eye. He drove off embarresed and when I thanked him , he walked off. He was a quiet person. I continued my walk to Foxy's house and a few minutes later I arrived. I knocked on his door and his mother answered. "Hello ma'am , I'm Foxy's friend , is he here?"I asked. "Yes....but....he's having some issues...."she replied sighing. "Maybe I can help."I said. She invited me in and she lead me upstairs to his bedroom. Gasping and sobbing was all I heard. "He's been like this for hours."she said. I checked the door knob expecting it to be locked and it wasn't so i opened the door slowly. "Hey Foxy."I said softly and closed the door behind me. "What's wrong?"I walked over to him to put my arm around him but he pushed it away. "I know what they said hurt you-"I said before he cut me off. "I'm...not....crying...because of them......"he said crying. "What's wrong then?"I asked. "You are just so oblivious...."he said. "Oblivious to what?" I asked. "I...I love you Freddy , and you just look through it.....like a window...."he said sobbing a bit more. I walked over to him and I sat next to him. I rubbed his back a bit calming him down. "I know you love me...."I said softly. "Not in the way you're thinking Fazfu-" I kissed him cutting him off , I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer , he started to kiss back. He pulled away gasping for air , a bridge of syliva conneted our lips. "Foxy , I love you too , and you have no idea how long I have waited for this."I said panting.