Chapter 3

Foxy walked up to me with seducing golden eyes and a smile wore his face. He came closer to me where he was inches from my face. He leaned down slightly and pecked me on the lips.

I woke up from my dream. What does this mean? I was just an animatronic five days ago so I have no idea what this means because I have never felt this way about someone else. Sudddenly , my phone vibrated , it was Bonnie. "Hey dude , what's up?"the text read. Maybe I could ask him what that dream was about. "Hey Bonnie?"I texted. "Yeah?"he replied. "Can I talk to you about something?"I replied. "Sure , what is it?"he asked. "Um I had a dream about Foxy."I replied. "Oh , nightmares , that happens all the time."he replied. "No , I had a nice dream about him."I responded. Wait , why did I say "nice"?

"Oh , well then tell me all about it."he replied. "Well , he walked up to me."I said. "Go on..."he said back. "Then he walked closer to where he was in my face and he.....he....pecked me on the lips."I said. "OH.....MAH......GOD.....NOOOOO WAY , THAT'S ADORABLE!!"he replied with ALL CAPS. "Okay so what does it mean?"I asked. "It means....means....YOU'RE IN LOVE!!"he said with caps again. "Wait , what is love?"I asked. "I'll leave that to you to find out , alright see ya , and I'm cool with it."he replied and stopped texting. What is love?
Foxy's POV

Freddy walked in today and I guess I was really happy to talk to him. He was a nice lad. He had blue eyes with brown hair and wore alot of brown. He walked up to me and greeted me. "Aye Foxy."he said smiling. "Ehe matey , you look nice today. "I complemented. "I wear the same thing everyday."he replied smiling. "Exactly."Me replied. Bonnie wore a look of awe on his face and Chica was silently fangirling.