Chapter 1

Freddy's POV

I woke up from my deep slumber and sat at the edge of my bed. It was 6:00 am. Looks like it's time to get ready for school. It was my first day at William Byrd High School as a freshman. I don't know alot about public schools , since I've never been to one but I think it should be fine. I got up , picked out a selection of clothing and hopped in the shower. I took a five minute shower , got out , dried off , and slipped on my clothes. A white t-shirt , a brown leather jacket , dark blue jeans and black shoes. I walked out of bathroom and made some breakfast. I lived with my father and I don't know my mother and am an only child. My father , Faz was a douche , I couldn't stand him , especially when he's mad but living in a home with a dad who was constantly drunk ws better than no home. I loved to sing at times when I'm bored and I also listen to some music. I don't have a prefered genre , I like all types of music. I darted up at the clock realizing I drowned myself in my thoughts , 6:51 am. I packed up my things , brushed my teeth and rushed out the door to the bus stop. I approched the bus stop and saw a guy. He had a purple hoodie , ripped dark jeans , a couple of piercings , a purple mohawk and also seemed to have a build to him. "Hey."he said smiling warmly. He was nicer than he looked. "Hi."I replied. "New kid?"he questioned. "Yeah."I remarked. "Well , don't worry , you might get picked on a little but you'll get use it and if you don't like them teasing you , come to me , I'll take of it."he replied smiling. "Okay , thanks."I replied. The bus arrived and I got on. I sat in the nearest seat I could find and that landed me next to a girl with shiny blonde hair , a yellow and orange striped shirt with light blue jeans. "Hey , who are you?"she asked smiling happily. "My name's Freddy , and who are you?" I asked in reply. "My real name's Chica but everyone calls me Daisy."she replied. "So , you're the new kid , huh?"she asked again. "Yeah , I don't know what this place is like."I said worridly. "Oh , you won't be bullied but the main problem here is gossiping but it will be fine."she said. "Oh , okay thanks."I replied. We rode a few more minutes and we approched the school. I got up and walked off the bus and I walked to the closest entrance. I walked into a noisy hallway where a bunch of kids were chatting. I walked up to a group of people who were sitting in a circle with a red headed guy with his head wrapped in head band , a torn leather jacket that lokked very much like maroon , ripped black jeans , Lugz boots and had a slight muscular build to him. "Hey." They greeted smiling. "Hi replied. "So , are you the new kid?" a guy asked. "Yeah." I said. "Well , my name's Caleb , this is Drew who's sitting across from me and that's Foxy."he said smiling. "Nice to meet you." I said sitting down. I looked at Foxy.and started talking to him. "Arg , eh there matey!"he said in a pirate accent. "Hey , so what do you like?"I asked out of the blue. "Well , me like comedy alot and also , the color purple."he replied as I held back a cheery smile. "Cool."I replied. I felt a strange feeling in the left side of my chest and I felt my face get hotter and Foxy must have noticed. "Ye okay mate?"he asked grabbing my shoulder. "Y-yeah , just nervous that's all."I said. "Well don't be , anyone talks shit about you , come to us."said Drew. A sound rang through the hall but I puzzled as to what it was. "What is that?"I asked. "Oh , that noise , it's just the bell , it tells you when to go to class." said Caleb. "Where's room 201?"I asked. "I have that class , follow me." said Drew.

So I just want to start off by saying that for the Bonnie x Foxy story that I will try to make the chapters longer. because it is bothering me that I have all this time but I can't think of any ideas and when I do , it turns to shit and also I am also working on this story for the two weeks I'm off of school so I am continuing the Bonnie x Foxy story and I hope you like this one which is where they are human. And also , help me think of a title for Bonnie x Foxy cuz you know , it dosen't sound right with the ship.