Chapter 12

After the shower, Damon left to go deal with pack business and Nate went for a run. I ate a banana and some toast and sat in front of the TV. I started watching movie after movie and kept changing positions on the couch. By the time it was eight, neither of the boys were home and I only had a few more hours until I had to meet with Jared. I ate some left over pizza that was in the oven and went upstairs. I walked through my closet trying to decide what to wear. Then I remembered what I was really supposed to be thinking about. Did I want Jared to turn me? I mean I would be so much more stronger than I was now, so I could take on my overly possessive mates. I decided I would make my mind up when I saw him, so I can ask him a few questions.

Nate

I ran through the woods fast and felt invincible. Blake was on the search for blood. This time I was going to go out of territory and into no-man's land. I ran through the unfamiliar woods and stopped at a trail. I could hear voices not far off, so I sank behind a bush. I could see a group of four hikers. A girl and three guys. They were talking and laughing as they went along, fully unaware of what waited in the bushes. They had large bags, so they must be going up the mountain to camp. I followed them up the mountain not paying attention to the time.

Damon

"Look, Kent, make sure everyone doubles up when going towards the border. There has been a sighting of the wolf again. He went out of our territory and into unmarked lands. We think he might be a rouge. Just send a few scouts. Okay?"

Kent nodded his head and ran off into the woods. I shook my head, fist the muderous wolf, then fucking vampires, then the wolf comes back. I sighed and thought of Louie. I headed over to my parents. I knocked on the door and my mom answered it.

"Oh, honey, it's you. You know you don't have to knock, just come on in." She said smiling.

"Mom, I have a few questions." I said as I stepped passed her.

"Okay...First, would you like some coffee?" She asked leading me into the kitchen.

"Sure." I said and sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

She walked over and poured me a cup of coffee and handed it to me.

"So, what has my son come to ask?" She asked smirking a bit.

"You know the bedtime story with the princess and the two mates?" She nodded. "Well, it's happening. You heard about Louie, Nate and I."

"Yes, but does she have a v-"

"Yes. She met him and they........mated."

"Have you and Nate mated with her?" She asked and her smile disappeared.

"Yes. What do we do though?"

"Well, have you met him?"

"Of course not." I said and hatred for him built up.

"One things for sure, he'll have to bite and turn her."

"What?!" I asked choking on the coffee.

"If they've already mated, as you've said, if he doesn't turn her soon, she'll be in a lot of pain."

"But she's a wolf, not a leech!"

"Honey, Since she has three mates, she needs to be strong and werewolf strength isn't enough. When she turns, which when he does it, it will only take an hour or so, she'll be a lot stronger. And she'll be able to handle all the emotional stress that comes with having three mates." She said taking a sip of the cup.

"So we can't kill him?" I asked

"No!" She looked shocked. "That would kill Louie. She needs all of you. The only way for it not to hurt, is if she lost a werewolf mate also."