•30• Forfeiture

Without wasting any time Jungkook rushed to the old laboratory, where he met Hoki for the first time during the fire.

The building was under construction and every way to get into it was closed, it was abandoned and sealed as the broken building needed proper construction.

It was far away from the city rush, hence no crowd around. What a nice place to call Spider-Man who instantly reached the old lab. The same research lab that burnt down when Hoki tried to sedate Spider-man.

Without any delay, Jungkook rushed into the room through a broken window.

"Welcome Mr. Spidey." Goblin called out, making Spider-man to turn his head to find him in the dark.

"Where's Taehyung?" He asked desperately and Goblin laughed devilishly before moving away to reveal his pretty boyfriend tied up in a chair with a tape on his mouth.

What was extremely disturbing was the way his chair was above a chamber filled with creeping yellowish fluid, bubbling in heat, showing the brutality of this monster Goblin.

He was wiggling with his small frame desperately, trying to get out of it when he saw Jungkook there with his teary eyes. He looked so vulnerable that Jungkook's heart broke so painfully. Jungkook just wanted him in his arms.

Spidey anxiously tried to walk in his direction but Goblin was not playing easy now. 

"Spidey, I must remind you. We aren’t playing games today. If you'll try to be stupid, remember I have the power to drop your boyfriend into that beautiful chamber with a press of a button." 

He lifted up his hand, holding a tiny remote control and Spidey gasped, hearts beating painfully rough.

"N-no… please…" He requested, eyes getting teary behind his mask as he watched his precious baby crying helplessly.

"Since you're finally here. Shall we begin?" Goblin spoke, revolving around Spidey.

"Let him go now. You have me here so let him go." He demanded, to which Goblin only laughed devilishly.

"Easy peasy lemon squeezy? Not that easy my Spidey. He is a very special bait and I'm not too foolish to let him go this easily, not when you have already fooled me many times." Goblin leaned over to Spidey now, smirking at the sight behind him.

"I SAID LET HIM GO! Whatever you have to do is with me. Let him go. Please." Spidey literally begged Goblin for his Tae. His baby was the first thing he needed to make sure to be fine, to be safe.

He knew already if he'll stay as Spider-Man then danger will always surround him and if Taehyung stays beside him then he will automatically be captured into danger as well.

That being the only reason, he asked Taehyung to break up with him but they ended up being together again because he needed to save him from all the bad things.

"I will surrender myself to you. Do whatever you want to do with me but let him go." Spidey literally begged and Taehyung shook his head and shook in his chair anxiously.

"Don't move too much if you don’t want to die." Goblin warned and Taehyung watched him with his teary face, breaking Jungkook's heart again at the sight.

"Aww, Jungkookie I feel pity for you, he'll be the fourth of your loved ones who left you. You know after your parents and your dear Uncle." 

Jungkook gasped in absolute shock. How did he know that Spidey is Jungkook?

"H-how…!?" He asked, voice cracking with disbelief.

"Your weakness will always lead to your failure. Well, I wondered how Spidey knew someone called Pa and that the two guys I killed, worked with me? Moreover, you knew Yug was my son."