•41• Resolution

The morning began usually but Taehyung felt only darkness around him. Jungkook was no different too, he stayed up all night, eyes wide open in negotiation with his own choices.

Jungkook knew he had unintentionally hurt all of his loved ones and Taehyung without no fault of his, was the one always in constant pain.

Jungkook also knew that he didn't deserve the precious heart of the beautiful boy which he unintentionally managed to break into pieces every time.

Jungkook cried, he cried because he missed his old self. He cried because he was being someone else and not Jeon Jungkook. He cried because Taehyung cried, cried because he broke his lover’s heart all over again. 

Taehyung's father's words pierced way too deep into his heart and Yugyeom's confession weakened his already broken self.

Taehyung was pulled into trouble without his fault, why? Because of Spider-man.

Jungkook was clueless about his future, how would he face Taehyung now? But once when he asked himself if a life without Taehyung was possible, his answer was too obvious. He simply couldn’t. There was no hesitation in this.

He would rather choose for endless sleep instead of letting the other one go. He promised his love to stay with him forever, love him forever and protect him forever. He couldn't let this promise of his to be just said words.

The morning began with him deciding things in his head. He was going to put a stop for this, to end things. No more regret, no more time to waste in regret.

With this thought in head, Jungkook began his day, deciding to visit Taehyung because no, he was not going to let go. 

🕸️🕷️🕸️

The dark bags were visible under Taehyung's doe eyes that held no shine today.

After taking a shower and throwing baggy clothes on his body, he walked downstairs where the worried gaze of his family peered in but Taehyung only felt suffocated under their gazes.

He ignored the fact that they were right there and walked to the main door after carrying his bag. He wanted to escape from here for now, atleast. He wanted to meet Jungkook but a big framed body blocked his way, Mr. Kim.

"Good morning sunshine." His father greeted him happily but those sweet words fell into his ears as nothing but bitter coaxing.

"I’m already late for Uni. Bye Dad." He said in a cold tone, wanting to leave as soon as possible.

"Okay, I'll drop you from now on." His father declared and Taehyung turned around to face him.

"No, you don’t have to. I can make it there by myself."

"Son, I can't risk anything, not when I'm aware of how much danger you two have been in. I can’t bring myself to imagine how things would have turned out in the train." His father confessed and Taehyung turned to face Yeonjun with disbelief. 

Taehyung felt like he couldn’t trust anyone anymore now. Jungkook and now Yeonjun?

The younger Kim looked down guilty as he was forced by his father to spill everything that happened in the bridge.

Taehyung faced his father again, eyes tearing up but he held it in. His father sighed and spoke again.

"Taehyung… Just try to understand, my son." His father took a step closer to him and Taehyung a step back, away from his grasp.

"Dad, l-let me go. I just want to go." He said, eyes pleading. The boy was tired of everything, he was tired of fighting.

"Listen Tae, you can't understand a father's heart and I have no other choice. You are life to me, my child." Taehyung shook his head and tears finally fell down.