Chapter 2

The next day was a hot summers day that made me sigh in relief.
I loved the summer and it was an excuse to use my summer wardrobe that I only used when I was in LA and Grease.
I settled on a short lilac dress that was tight upfront but the end of the dress flowed against my thieghs.
I put on my white high saddles and left my hair down.
Once I got downstairs I hurried into the kitchen for breakfast.
My mum was leaning against the marble kitchen counter as my dad cooked breakfast,
I could smell bacon and eggs frying in the pan and my mum was humming my  favourite lullaby she used sing to me when I was a kid.

"Hungry"? She Dad smirked ad he laid a plate in front of me and Mom who started eating right away.
"Yup you know me" i giggled as I took a piece of bacon into my mouth.

"Daddy can I ask you something "? I asked as we walked though the woods looking for a Apple tree my mom mentioned who was back at the house making Apple tart.
"Yeah hunny" he smiled down at me.
That's what I loved about my Dad he could be serious CEO man in LA but when we would go on vacations  he was the carefree dad that I adored.

"What's the deal between us and the Rennes "? I asked hesitating as I felt him stop to look at me.
"How do you know about that"? He asked.
" no it's just Dan mentioned a couple of things about our families yesterday and I want to know what's the deal between the Davis's and the Rennes" i said Softly trying to ease him into telling me.

" Well years ago, before any of us were born, before your grandparents were born.
In the 1600s your ancestor Annie Davis was engaged to to Dominic Reenes but it was an arranged marriage and she didn't love him, she fell in love with another man and she ran away with that man and left the Rennes boy was heartbroken but the Rennes  took it personally and ever since that we've been enemys.
I guess it's the way things are around here, we're the first Davis's  to be back since 1926 and it's surprising everybody that we're back after so long but that doesn't mean I want you hanging around with those bastards!  They did terrible things to us when we were little and to our family through generations of davises so I don't want you hanging around the Enemy Blair okey"? He said looking at me seriously.

"Daddy did you ever hit mom"? I asked and immediately regretted it.
"No and I never would lay a hand on a woman that's not how it is here"

My head was sore from the new information but I managed a simple nod.
"I'm gonna head back with these are you comimg"? He asked holding the bag of apples.
"No I'm gonna sight see for a while I'll be back later" i said.

I sat against the rough bark of the Apple tree letting my eyes close.
I was glad to have some alone time at last!
As soon as I started drifting off a branch fell onto my shoulder.
I picked up the stick and jumped to my feed looking around and saw a boy up in the Apple tree gazing down at me with blue eyes.

"Dude! Do you mind! What the hell are you doing in a freaking tree"? I gaped at him as he hopped down stopping right infront of me.

He had light bronze brown hair that seemed to be stuck up at the back,  dark bluey green eyes and a sexy body.
Omg why the hell was I eye fucking him!
"Like what you see"? He chucked as I blushed furiously.
"I am sorry about the branch though I'm Tyler" he held out his hand to me.
Tyler...
Why did that name sound familiar?

I brushed my hands off my dress and shook his hand.
"I'm Blair" i smiled,
"So Blair your new here because I hadn't seen you before" he laughed as we began to walk deeper into the forest.
"That I am" I smiled at him, he grinned and offers me a red ripe apple Whitch I put to my lips immediately because I was obsessed with red apples.
I hated green ones Urghhh!

I could feel his eyes on me as we walked but I kept you gaze on the dirt path ahead trying not to blush.

"So mind if I ask for your number pretty girl"? He smiled at me as we made our way back to the apple tree.
My number!
Okey relax Blair don't think of all the possibilities...

I gave it to him smiling as we did and eventually we bid our goodbyes.
On the way home I could stop the smile that formed onto my face.
My stomach full of butterflies,  I made my way to my room, closing the door I rested my back against it breathing heavily...