Chapter 3

A text message.
A freaking text message.
I was sitting on my bed staring at the text on my phone that had already been read twenty minutes ago!
He texted me!

(Would it be creepy if I asked you out on a Date pretty girl?❤)

To say I freaked out would be true.
Oh my god, what the hell was I thinking?!
I shouldn't be freaking out this is just a date between two friends.
Nothing more.
I don't want more.
Well that's not completely true...

I finally after 20 minutes of screaming at perfect designer clothes I settled on a outfit that I loved; my dark blue jeans skirt that I always wore when I was excited!
A black tank top with my jeans jacket.
I also put on my black ankle boots.
What? I live in the country side now I might as well kinda dress like girls from here do.

"Your late" Tyler smiled as I hurried up to him, it was 8 pm and I was supposed to meet him at 7:58.
"Bye two minutes dork" i scoff, he looked at me with his strange eyes for about two minutes before speaking.
"What if I got shot"? He asked looking me dead in the eye.
Okey he's definitely a phycopath but a hot one if I'm being completely honest.
"What are you talking about Tyler"? I groaned as he continued to press his lips into a firm line obviously trying not to laugh.
"What if I got shot by a murder just because you were late"? He asked again and I felt my blood boil.
Is he for real right now?!
We're in the middle of the forest at night time and he's talking about getting murdered for cryimg out loud!

"Tyler if you don't shut the hell up I'm walking home" i lamely treatend but he seemed to buy it because he towed me towards a truck.
It was a black BMW truck that was sleek and shiny.
"Are you gonna kill me and stash my body in your booth"? I joke giggling as he smiled.
Finally I got him to smile a real smile!
"Haha get in" he gestured towards the open door.

"Um Tyler"? I called out as I caught myself not being able to reach my leg to climb into the truck.
"What's wro-oh my god" he laughed hysterically.
"Okey okey it's hilarious now will you help me in"? I groaned as he stopped laughing.
Stupid ass.
I felt him grab your waist and my body immediately came alive.
Who knew that a boy touching your waist could nearly killed a girl from sexual tension?

He lifted me in and got into the other side.
"So Um where are we going"? I asked as we pulled out onto a dark highway that came full of light when he put on his front and back lights.
"To see a movie in Alabama since our town doesn't have a movie Theatre and maybe a walk "? He said to me looking at me in hope.
"Sounds good " i smiled widely at him.

"That was gross" Tyler clutched has stomach as we both left the movies.
"You scary cat" i sniggered as we got back into the truck.
"A father killed his own son with his fucking hands how is that not sick"? He demanded me as he drove on back to Stone bridge.
"Its fiction " i shrugged my shoulders and reached forward to take a sip from my smoothie.
"Meanimg"? He dragged.
Oh god is he really that dumb?!
"Meaning it's not really dumby now get a grip" i giggled at his shocked expression.

"Tell me about you " Tyler said as we walked hand in hand in the forest.
"We'll I'm from Greece well technically because my mom gave birth to me in Greece and I love painting and drawing" i told him and he smirked backing me up against the tree.
"So your a Arty kinda girl huh?" He murmured his lips close to mine.
Kiss me god dammit!
"Your full name"? I asked and  his eyes twinkled in amusement.
"Tyler Gerald Reenes " he said and I felt my hearth falk front my body.
No.
Please god not him.
"Woah woah woah woah baby ate you okey"? He asked as he helped me up.
"Tyler this is wrong" i whispered as he leaned into me.
"I'm a Davis" I whimperd and I expected him to leave right this moment or tell me he hated me but he didn't.
"I know" he said and my mouth fell open.
"H-how"? I stamperd trying to get my words in order.
"I knew the Davis's were back and then I saw you so I put two and two together " he said shrugging his shoulders.
"Our families this is forbidden Tyler " i muttered.
"I dont care" he murmured and then I felt his mouth on mine and my whole body came alive instantly.
Love and adoration wad flooding through my veins with the pull of his lips on mine.
I felt as if my lips were on fire but I was not on fire.
I was in the arms of this wonderful guy who kissed me fiercely.
I felt my heart thump hard against my chest as his lips shaped around mine,  gripping my waist as he pulled my body against his.
I knew from the kiss that I would never want to be separated from him.