Chapter 5

This video is a delena video but the song uncover describes Blair and Tylers relationship.

I'm woken by a couple of cries from a boys mouth.
My body is screaming in protest as my eyes flutter open to see a dark blue ceiling.
I feel myself start to sit up and the first thing my eyes land on is him.
The only person I'll ever want to be with.
Tyler.
"Tyler are you crying"? I mumbled sitting up and immediately winced at the sudden pain in my ribs.
He must of hit me a lot because my body was intoxicated with pain.
He sat up with wide,bloodshot eyes.
"I-I'm so sorry Blair" he grabbed my hand kissing my palm.
"No no no its not your fault don't ever think this is your fault, it's mine is shouldn't of let him take me on a tour of this town when I first came here because that's what led him on" i sobbed as he looked up at me with angry eyes.
"Dont you are say it's your fault!
It's that rapists fault, he could of raped you"! He growled standing up, tugging at his hair in frustration.
My hearth hurt at his distraught mood.

I winced as I got out of his bed, I looked down and smiled at the band t-shirt he put on me along with his boxers.
My hearth warmed at the feeling of his clothes on me.
I took his face in my hands and took him into my arms, he eventually wrapped around my waist hugging me into his body.
We stated like this for a good five minutes just savouring the warmth of each other.
I faced him and made sure to contact my eyes with his.
"I love you" i smiled at him and suddenly realised this was the first time I said it.
And when I should've been scared I wasn't because his answering smile was all I needed to know he loved me too.
"I love you blair" he whispered and kissed my lips.
People say you'll  fall in love with one person that you can never forget.
That you could have a love so great that nothing could destroy it.
But I've fallen in love with a boy that meant so much to me,  the thought of my family and his family, our families finding out about us is scary and chilling me to the core.
But here in his arms I couldn't help but wonder if they did find out what would find out?
I felt safe, like nothing could come between us.
And I was right, as long as I had him I didn't have to fear anything.

I cried for about an hour over what happened to me and  Tyler soothed me and brought me back into his arms.
"Ok I'm sorry" i sighed and turned in his arms to face him, taking his face in my hands on kissed him.
"I'm so happy right now" he murmured against my lips making me smile at him,  I traced my index finger along his jawline, "And why's that Mr Reenes "? I smiled cheeky.
"Because of you Pretty girl" he used his nickname for me and I smiled Softly at him. He looked at me and leaned in once again before capturing my lips in his.

"Where the hell were you"?! My father yelled at me as soon as I came back home.
Of course he'd yell I wouldn't blame him.
"Daddy leave it alone please " i begged Softly as I tried to reach the stairs.
He grabbed my arm and made me face him, "Where we're you  Blair"? He snarled and I flinched at his tone.
"None of your business Dad I'm 17 not 11 I'm aloud to go out" i yelled and suddenly our of no where he slapped me right across the face.
The sting in my cheek made me sob Softly.
"Blair I'm so sorry" he took me in his arms.
"Dont touch me you wanna know what happened today while you and mom were on a special little date ?!
I was in my room and Mom's precious friends son tried to rape me"! I screeched and started crying.
""W-what no please baby" My dad croaked.
"Yes only for a boy came and saved me from him" i admitted and showed Dad all the finger print bruses on my arm.
"What fucking boy your only 17 years old and he's the reason your home half raped"! He growled grabbing me once  more.
"No you wanna know why I'm not gonna stay away from him? ! Because I love him" i whispered and his face fell.
"What's going on"? My Mom came in as she took in our shouting.
Dad told her everything I said and to my suprise she glared at Dad.
"What are you going to hit me again"? I screamed at him loosing my temper.
"Blair please" he begged.
My mother looked torn.
"No let's go find that prick who tried to rape me because we don't hit girls in Stone bridge do we Daddy "? I grimaced and ran out of the house into the rain.

I kept running but what I didn't see hit me.
All I remember was the sound of cars crashing into each other and the scream of my mother and father.