• A lucky day •

Hi! This is a bts ff called "A lucky day" and I hope you like it.

This ff was made by me and my friend

Legend:

** = actions

My mind: what think the personaje

Sentences without anything: dialogues

...................................................................................................

Jimin: Hey!

Y/n: *I was walking round outside when I hear someone behind me say hi I turned around and I see park jimin from bts and I get shy* uhh hi. D-do you need something?

Jimin: I don't need something but I need someone * wink*

Y/n: My mind: omg he winked at me. *my phone rings I pick it up but quickly hide it cause I don't want him to see my phone because he is on my phone case but I think he already saw*

Jimin: My mind: of course I'm quite popular and I feel a little embarrassed but I can't be weak. * turn around and tell her * Look, look, do you like me so much?

Y/n: Heh yeah um I'm a big fan sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable *I look down*

Jimin: I'm glad to hear it and don't worry, you look different from my other fans, you seem quite calm. Would you like to go out with me sometime? My mind: I can't wait to meet you!

Y/n: My mind: tell me I'm not dreaming he just asked me to go out with him sometime *I was about to answer when I see some crazy fans running to him I quickly pull him somewhere to hide him from them* are you OK?

Jimin: um yeah, I just banged my knee a bit but i'm fine.

Y/n: Oh I'm really sorry they were running to you so I wanted to help sorry *I look down*

Jimin: Hey, don't worry I said I'm fine and thank you *I smiled at her*

Y/n: Ur welcome. My mind: omg that smile kills me *I smile back at him*

Uhh how are we gonna leave without them seeing us

Jimin: To be honest I don't know... Do you have any idea?

Y/n: Nope I have never been in this place before

Jimin: Then I will call my driver, and you come with me, we still have to talk, I will take you to a private place. *wink*

Y/n: O-ok. My mind: omg he is making me shy

Jimin: Ok, then I'll call him * I pick up the phone and start typing the number*

Y/n: My mind: he looks amazing doing anything wait stop he will think you're weird.

Jimin: * After a few minutes the car arrives, I take her hand, I bring it to the car and I say * Ladies first.

Y/n: Thank you *I get in I was slightly blushing so I hide my cheeks behind my hands*

Umm so where are we going?

*I look around*

Jimin: It's a secret, baby * wink *

Y/n: *I blush at what he just called me* O-ok.

My mind: omg he is killing me, he just called me baby and winked at me

*I look at him to see him smirking*

D-did you just call me baby?

*I look around at the place we are*

*I look out the window, I can't stop thinking about him calling me that*

Jimin: * I shook your shoulder and said * Hey I said we're here, are we going?

Y/n: Y-yeah *I go with him*

*I keep looking at him*

Jimin: * We are in front of a very simple Bar * We enter here, put on this mask to not be recognized.

Y/n: OK *I put it on*

Jimin: * I aimed at a table that was in the corner of the room * Let's go sit there.

Y/n: OK *I go with him*

Jimin: * We take the menus and say * What would you like to order?

Y/n: I don't know I'll have whatever you order

Jimin: Don't be shy baby. So I'll order a smoothie

Y/n: *I blush at the name* O-ok

*the waiter arrives * Waiter: what would you like to order?

Jimin: We'll have two smoothies, thanks.

* The waiter writes down the orders and leaves *

Then baby, tell me about yourself

Y/n: *I'm still blushing* well um I like listening to music and playing keyboard

Jimin: Interesting...

Y/n: Heh I'm not interesting

Jimin: You're interesting baby

I don't need to introduce myself right? You already know me baby * wink *

Y/n: Y-yeah I already know you

*blushes again*

Jimin: * the phone rings suddenly and I notice that I have to go and I say * I have to go, we feel baby. * flying kiss *

Y/n: Bye jimin *I get sad cause i really wanted to hang out with him*

Jimin: Don't worry baby we'll meet soon

The end

......................................................................................................

Reques open!

Tell me what you think!