• An attractive bad boy •

Hi everyone, I'm Y / n and today is my first day at school. I heard that there is a very domineering boy in my school but he is also considered quite attractive. In my opinion, if a person is arrogant, he cannot be beautiful but ok. I almost forgot about school if it wasn't for my mother calling me and saying, "Y / n! Hurry up or you'll be late! " I wonder what makes her so worried, I got up early so I don't think it's so late but my face falls at the sight of the time: 7:50 and school starts at 8:00. I leave the house running without saying goodbye to anyone and I try to get to school as soon as possible. Luckily I arrive just in time but as soon as I arrive in front of my classroom door I run into someone. The clash makes us both fall and I immediately get up to apologize but I am interrupted by the guy I ran into who says: "Look where you are walking! Now you made me arrive late! Get off your feet! " Tears start to build up in my eyes but I hold them back for the sake of my reputation. As I was about to grab the door handle of the classroom door, a very nice boy stops me and says: "Are you okay? I'm sorry for Jungkook's behavior, sometimes he can be an asshole but if he really wants it he is capable of being really kind. I hope you accept my apologies. " "I accept your apologies, but you shouldn't be asking me!" "Thank you." He tells me and offers me a square smile to which I reciprocate, "By the way I am Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" "Kim Y / n, nice to meet you." "My pleasure."
........................
What do you think?