• An attractive bad boy part 2 •

Y / n Pov
The lesson for me right now is like background music. My mind is constantly flooded with Jungkook, it's true, I can't blame people who say it's really attractive but that bossy behavior gets on my nerves. But ... isn't he behaving like this because something happened to him that marked him? 'Enough Y / n! You don't even know him! "I say in my mind" -n! Y / n! If she continues to be distracted I will be forced to punish her! " "Excuse me professor, I will try not to do it anymore." "Well."
Time jump: lunchtime ...
I am going to get breakfast from my locker when I feel gripped by the shoulder and slammed against the locker. I'm about to say something but as soon as I see a familiar face I shut up ...

It's Jungkook ...

He gets so close to my ear that I can even hear his breathing. He says, "Hey, how come so quietly?" "W-what?" "Did the cat eat your tongue?" "Of course not!" I answer in tone but Jungkook does not seem to be influenced by it, "Listen ... let's not get lost in chatter. I came here to tell you to stay away from my friends, do you understand? " "Why should I do it? Who are you to tell me? " "Shut up!" He shouts so loud that despite trying not to cry, the tears flow freely on my cheeks. "Jungkook I told you to finish it!" 'That voice seems familiar to me ... Taehyung!' "It's none of your business, Taehyung!" Jungkook shouts angrily. "If it's none of my business then let's finish it, we're no longer friends. Goodbye Jungkook. " "Well," Jungkook replies but his tone seems to be about to cry but before I can do anything he leaves. "I'm sorry about the way you were treated, Y / n." I turn around and see Taehyung, "Don't worry but ..." "But what?" "Are you really no longer his friend?" "No, only that to calm him down I sometimes say this but even though he knows it's not true that sentence still has a lot of effect on him." "Sorry for the question but, did something happen to Jungkook in the past that led him to be so?" "Yes, but I won't tell you, you have to earn his trust."

Go on...
--------------
What do you think?

Third part coming soon!