• A colorful morning •

...................................................
Today was a pretty busy day, it is now 23:00 and I am on my bed using Twitter. Guess what I'm watching ... obviously the BTS. They are my life, they are fantastic and perfect. I don't have a precise bias but I have a certain attraction for J-hope (my bias is Jimin but I love everyone in the same way), he is simply fantastic, his charisma attracts me a lot and one day I hope to meet him. After a while I start to yawn starting to feel tired, I check the time and I notice that it is two in the morning. I also decide to go to bed because I have dance lessons tomorrow.'Beep beep beep' the sound of the alarm I posted yesterday reminds me that I have to get up and so I do. I get ready and check the time, it's 7:30 am, 'I have lessons at 8:00 am, I have a quick breakfast and I leave for school' I think. I arrive at school and as soon as I walk through the doors of that building the bell rings, I hurry and when I arrive in the classroom I notice that the professor is not there. 'Strange, it is usually always punctual' I think and at that moment the principal enters the classroom and says: "Guys, your teacher will not be there today - I start to hear various puffs but the principal ignores them and continues - however today we will be a special person as alternate. Good luck." 'What do you mean by special?' I reflect, "Hi everyone, guys! Today I will be your alternate! Nice to meet you!" says a voice that sounds familiar, all too familiar, I think about it for a while and when the realization comes to me I turn to my alternate or ... J-hope! 'How is it possible? Can you be luckier than that? OMG I'm going to die! 'Despite my happiness I try to dance looking indifferent but my eyes are so glued to J-hope that I don't notice the water that is on the ground and I end up slipping hurting my ankle. The alternate, or J-hope, immediately runs to me asking me how I am but I say I am well and I try to get up but the excruciating pain in the ankle does not allow me. So Hoseok tells me, "I think you should go to the infirmary, it looks pretty ugly." "I'm fine, don't worry." "You are not well and now I will take you to the nurse. You can't protest. " I don't know what to say, I'm too shocked and embarrassed so I let myself be carried.In the infirmary:"Fortunately it is not broken but you will need a bandage and a few weeks of rest.""Okay thank you very much.""No problem, I'll call yours and tell you to come get you."I remain silent for a while because I made a bad impression in front of a member of the group that I have always loved since their debut but J-hope breaks the silence saying: "You know I saw how you dance and I have to say that few people as good as you. Sometimes we should dance together. " 'Tell me I'm not dreaming' "You're not dreaming, don't worry. Now I have to go, see you baby "' Bravissima Y / n! Now think aloud! And then ... what did he call me? Baby? 'The end.
........................................................... ..
Tell me what you think!