Iancorn - Family Expansion Pack

"DAVID FREAKING HECOX-MOSS, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE,"

The loud male voice rung throughout the small apartment as its owner yelled for his three-year long husband. When there was no reply, the voice yelled again.

"DAVID, IF YOU ARE NOT HERE IN THE NEXT 5 SECONDS SO HELP ME GOD! YOU WILL BE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH TONIGHT, TOMORROW NIGHT AND THE NIGHT AFTER THAT!"

"GOD DAMN IT IAN! YOU CAN'T USE MY LOVE OF MY HUSBAND SNUGGLES AGAINST ME!" Lasercorn yelled back as he appeared in the living room and walked towards the kitchen. "I'D ALMOST BEAT WES IN THE GAME TOO!"

"I'M YOUR HUSBAND DAVID! I SHOULD BE WAY MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAN SOME STUPID ASS GAME," Ian yelled in response. "JUST GET IN HERE PLEASE,"

Lasercorn rolled his eyes and groaned loudly before trudging into the kitchen, where Ian stood at the sink, drinking his favourite coffee, looking out the window.

"What's up?" Lasercorn asked him from the doorway.

"Nothing, I just wanted you here," Ian said, grinning at Lasercorn mischievously. He put down his coffee, crossed the room in large strides and pulled his husband into a tight embrace before he could say anything.

"Ian Hecox, you are so lucky I love you. But if you pull a stunt like that again, I will murder you," Lasercorn threatened, before nuzzling his face into the crook of Ian's neck. Giving his husband a quick peck on the cheek, he turned to leave and return to his game. Something caught Ian's eye outside the window, and he turned back to it to get a better look.

"Wait, David!" Ian called.

"What now?"

"I just saw a gay couple walk by with their three kids,"

"And?"

"And they looked so happy. Smiling, laughing, loving each other,"

"I'll ask again. And?"

"Well, do you think we'll ever do that?"

"Oh! Wow, umm. We've never really talked about it before," Lasercorn said, tilting his head thoughtfully. "I suppose we'll do it one day; it depends on how confident and ready we are for it,"

Ian didn't say anything for a while, and when he finally did speak, Lasercorn had to lean in to hear him.

"I think I'm ready for it now,"

Lasercorn was completely taken aback.

"Are you kidding?" Lasercorn asked, eyes wide.

Ian bit his lip as he stared out of the window.

"No, I don't think I am. David, I want kids. I want to raise children with you. I want us to help them learn to crawl, then walk, then speak. I want us to see them learn how to read and write. I want us to be able to watch them grow up, have kids of their own, kids that would be our grandkids. This apartment has two extra rooms we don't really use. We can turn one into a nursery and then a bedroom. We can do that. We have the money, and the time, and the effort, and the support. I want to have a family with you. I want us to be parents,"

Ian caught sight of Lasercorn's bewildered expression and cleared his throat, looking a little bashful.

"Sorry David don't mind me and my rambling. I've just been thinking about this for a while now, and it all kinda just rushed out. I don't mean to scare you or anything I just- what are you- "

Lasercorn rushed forward to cut Ian off, kissing him and effectively stopping all conversation. When he finally pulled away he rested his forehead against Ian's and looked him in his familiar blue yes.