1

Lisa POV

Running through the darkness, only my rapid footsteps and heavy breathing were echoing through the dark and silent streets. I can still feel her presence near me. Yet I dont see her anywhere. She's close. She's definitely close. Nobody is around here so there is no way I can get help.

I continue running even though I'm over my limit. If I stop, she'll catch me. But if I continue like this, I'll collapse and she will also catch me. This is a lose-lose situation. She wanted it to be this way. Yes, there is no other explanation. She is crazy and insane.

I stopped at a pole. I was out of breath and couldn't continue running. Looking around the streets, no sign of her physical body but I can still feel her staring at me. Even if it is at a near or far distance. I was familiar with this feeling. I spent too much time just brushing it away.

I planned to catch my breath and start to run away again. I still don't know where to but its safer than just standing in the put open.

My right hand holding the pole while my body leans with it. My other free hand was placed at my chest, trying to steady my breathing and calm down my poor heart. As I was just focusing on doing that, I heard another person breathing closely behind me, too close.....

The breathing was aggresive. Its sounds like when you haven't eaten for days and a delicious feast is on the table, waiting to be eaten.

Oh god.........

I slowly turned around. My eyes were locked by those hazel brown eyes at the second they met them. Waves of shock went through my body. I let out a yelp and trip on the edge of the sidewalk. Hitting my butt on the hard and rough road. There were no cars around. Shouldn't there be at least one uber eats worker working at 2am in the night?

The brunette came closer to my side and carress my head. I couldn't move. I was too scared. I then let out a soft and trembling voice.

"Jennie, w-why are you doing this? P-please j-j-just let me go and we can talk this out."

"But I was having so much fun with you~~ Well.....until you ran out and I had to chase you all the way here. "

She continued carressing my head and arm. My attempt to reason with her isn't working. I don't know what to do know. She smirked when she saw my face was at loss for words.

"Now just be a good girl and listen to my instructions for tonight. Thats all I asked."

She said those words so easily as she took my hand to help me stand up. Seeing me frozen in my place, she put her hand around my waist forcing me to walk with her.

Walking through a dark street alone with this psychotic maniac. Just how did this all happened!?