2

Before that night

Lisa Pov

I stand at the front of the school. Gawking at its beauty. After the incident at my last school. My parents thought it was a good idea to transfer to a school that is more....high in value......

I will be joining the school on the first semester just like the other students. But school does not start start until next week. The reason why I came here is because I needed to register myself before I start school.

I looked around and there were some people with their parents. They were probably students registering themselves too and their parents wanted to accompany them. My parents couldn't make it because they live in Thailand and they had a lot of work to do. I lived in Korea alone for a few years.

The gentle breeze brushed my face. I took a deep breath and walked towards the school. I tried to find my way to one of the offices, clutching my student files in my hands. I came across a corridor and saw students sitting by the door, probably waiting for their turn to go into the office.

I sat on one of the chairs outside a door, waiting for the person inside to come out. My eyes scanned the interior of the school. It looks so modern and fantasy-like designs that looked like it was from a castle.

A few minutes went by and the door finally opened. A male student walked out of the office.

"Next please"

I heard a female voice inside. I stood up from the chair and knocked on the door before I went in. Sitting behind a desk was a blonde beauty. She looks like she is the same as my age. She showed a polite smile and gestured for me to sit on the chair in front of the desk. Shen then hold out one of her hand to me and I quickly gave her my student files.

My student files contains my record in my last school. Things in there like grades, teacher's comments and any other notes that the school left. So far, I have a clean record.......well, except for one.......

I pushed my thoughts away and focused on the blonde in front of me. She looked through my files and checks through her computer that was on the desk.

"Lalisa Manoban? Correct? You were originally from Yongsan High School and attended the school during you first year but you transfered here due to an incident."

She clarified some things that was said about me in the files. I just nodded at what she said. Judging by her tone she looks friendly. Seeing me looking a bit shy, she then chuckled.

"Haha, you look so stiff. Don't worry, this year there are a lot of tranfer students that will be joining us. So you won't feel like your an odd one out."

I sighed a relief. That explains why there was quite a few people in the school. The girl then continued.

"If you ever need help during school, just look for me or the other student councillors."

"Student councillors?"

I dumbly asked. My previous school doesn't have student councillors. They had the teachers do all the work. Or maybe the school knew that there were no students that have the potential to be one. That exlplains why that school is a mess.

"Yup! My name is Rosé. I am the student president. Right now, other members in the student council are currently doing the same thing I'm doing."

Rosé introduced herself. So I'm currently speaking to the student president huh? So the other councillors are at the other rooms doing their duty. Just as I was about to ask a question, someone abrubtly burst through the door behind me.