5

The final bell of the day rang loudly through the school's empty hallway. Following up, students came out of their classroom smilling as the dreaded day finally ended. A black haired boy was roaming around the halls, struting away from the massive chunk of students.

Bambam waited silently, leaning against the wall. The people around him ignored the suspicious aura that was produced by him. He looked down to his feet as he was feeling annoyed by the constant staring from the students.

He always hated that. Not a single muscle moved for the past ten minutes. Everyone around him walked freely as there was nothing to worry about.

Feeling that he stood there long enough. Bambam looked up, seeing nothing but an empty hallway. Not a single body could be seen which he assumed that most of the students had gone back to their houses. Satisfaction came in as the situation came out just as he planned.

Bambam pushed himself off the wall. He ambled to the destination in mind. For his first day, it was nothing too special. Bambam did skipped a few classes and his classmates definitely think that he was wierd, judging from how he act in class. Bambam is not quite but not loud either. Everyone in his class had an unsettling feeling whenever he's around. It seems like everywhere he was thinking about something strange but nobody dared to ask him.

When Bambam's feet stopped at exactly where he wanted, he simply simper.

It was Lisa's locker.

He touched the surface of the cold metal door then reached his other hand out to touch the locker next to Lisa's. Brushing his fingers against it. A malicious scowl appeared on his face.  Bambam dropped his bag down unconcernly, creating a thud sound.

He dropped both of his hand while looking at the locker with delight. If anybody was looking at him, they will definitely think he is sick. Bambam's eyes slowly peered at the top of the locker. He thrust out both his arms upwards while slamming his body into the locker in the process like a maniac.

Bothe of his hands made it to the top of the locker. Dust can be felt on his palms. Bambam didn't care and let his hands slide through the dusty metal. Until his ring finger came in contact with an unexpected feeling of a certain material. He grabbed the mysterious thing aggresively. Pulling it out, it was a piece of paper.

Bambam flipped it only to see a feminine writing on it. His eyes scrutinize the small piece of paper. Which only leads him to indulge on the mysterious note. The scowl grew impossibly wider.

"Challenge accepted, Ruby Jane." He growled.

------------------

Lisa Pov

This was by far the most interesting first day of school I had ever encountered. First I made a fool out of myself in front of Rosé and Jisoo. One of the prettiest girl I have ever met gave me a free tour around the school. Bambam showed up. And never would I thought I met a duo like Jeongyeon and Nayeon argue so much about a cup of ramen.

I felt like my brain stopped working for 7 hours. Ironic cause it was in school. My eyes were analysing every rock and cracks on the pavement that I am currently walking. I had made up my mind that I will bombard hundreds of questions of what happened today after my body lays down on my comfy bed.

So, I am currently staring blankly at my two skinny legs walking down the pavement to my house. Everything was serene. The nieghbourhood wasn't fancy but its peaceful. I smiled as I remember my younger self playing carelessly, without any worries.

Right on time, a gentle breeze hit me gently, causing my jet black hair to move away from my fance in a rhythmic manner.

It was then a camera flash startled me. I turned back to see who was there but in turns out that there was nobody behind me. I could've sworn that there was a flash like the one that paparazzi use.