Lisa Pov

The day has finally come. I woke up early just like how Jennie told me to. It was time for the first day of school. Yay.......

I got ready and change into my new school uniform. The day when I had to register myself, Rosé came back into the office and gave me some supplies for the school. It includes a map, books, uniform and lots of papers.

The styling of the uniform is quite special. Instead of everyone wearing the same set of uniform. The school gave different varities of clothes which has the school logo on it. I wore a white buttoned-up shirt which was covered by a tight grey long-sleeved sweater. The collar of the white shirt can be seen peeking out of the sweater. I chose a red skirt to put the outfit together. On my legs are high knee socks and just a pair of white sneakers.

After eating my breakfast, I grabbed my bag and walked to school. There were not a lot of students since it was still early. I wonder if Jennie had already arrived before me.

Once I arrived at the entrance of the school, I started to look around to find her. What if Jennie really never meant to show me around. I get really insecure with someone pretty near me. Also since I am what you call those 'innocent bean' there would be times where I thought if people really meant what they say.... Like those bad students saying to come to the darkest part of the school alone and----

"Oh hey Lisa!"

A familiar voice break my thoughts. When I look at the direction of where the source of the voice came from, I saw Rosé with two other students. One was a black haired beauty and the other is a tall, handsome looking guy.

I waved at her and showed a smile as she came to me. I still don't see Jennie anywhere. I started to wonder if I got stood up.

"Lisa, this is Jisoo and this is Jin. He is the secretary of the student council."

Rosé introduce them to me. She then introduce myself for me to them which I am very thankful for since I am not a social butterfly.

"This is Lisa, the new transfer student. She is quite shy so please understand"

I was surprised that she knew me very well. Rosé seems to be a nice person. I wished I had more friends like her in my previous school.

"Hi Lisa! Welcome to our school."

"Wassup gurl. Say, are you in second year?"

Jin and jisoo greeted me. Jisoo asked me a question after she wandered her eyes to my bangs.

"Yes"

I simply answered. I am not those talkative type. I apologised if I am boring. Jisoo smiled after she heard my one-word response.

"So you're the one that the mandu was talking about lately."

Jisoo said while smirking. What the heaven? Why does a mandu have anything to do with this? I was so confused. I have been feeling like that ever since I joined this school and this is my first day. This will be tiring.

As I was about to ask Rosé where Jennie might be at. A voice I remember so clearly can be heard through the hallways of the school.

"Lisa~"

When I turned my head towards the voice. I saw Jennie dressed in tight clothing that emphasize the curve of her hips.

I gulped. That woman attracted many students that passed her. Her beauty was one of a kind. I just stood there frozen like an idiot. She was wasling towards me while swaying her hips. I didn't know what to do so I just look down so she couldn't see my troubled face. My right leg was on its toes, swinging back and forth a little bit.