4

Here I was standing in an empty hallway. Doing nothing but staring blankly at the wall. All of the students had gone to the hall and its almost time for assembly to start. Jennie had already left after she competely left me in shocked. That was so unfair.

My palms were sweaty and my face was red all over. My legs won't function any time soon.

I inhale a jug amount of air before exhaling it all out. Calming myself down, I felt ready to take those babysteps to the hall. Thats what I thought before I found my body hitting the hard and cold floor. It looks like I lost control and tripped over my own foot. Clearly, I had completely lose myself.

Picking my slender body from the ground, my mind traced back to Jennie. She was an alluring creature that came from an enchanted kingdom. One might say out of this world. Her beauty can make anyone fall on their knees for her. My mind was so preoccupied with Jennie that I didn't hear footsteps behind me. A chuckle was what made me snap out of my thoughts.

I quickly gathered myself and turned to the owner of that familiar chuckle. My eyes landed on a guy whose face I recognised all too much.

"It seems like you're still clumsy as always, Lis."

My eyes popped out of my sockets after I saw his well-structured face that can fool you. The voice that I remebered so clearly but tried so hard forgetting it. Bambam gave me a smirk as he watched me malfunctioning. He was supposed to be in my previous school, punished by the principle or doing what he does best. Which was just flirting with ten girls at once.

Bambam came closer to me while my brain cells doesn't know what is the meaning of moving. My eyes following every move he did. He was wearing the school's uniform. Could he transfered here!?

"I would like to forget what happened before and restart what we had."

That was the dumbest excuse I have ever heard. I tear my gaze away from him and look for a route to get away. I may not be able to find the answer to why he is at this school but I know that I have to be as far away from him as possible. Just as I was able to move a foot away from him.

"Hey two of you! Why aren't you in the hall yet?"

A teacher spotted us and I quickly use this opportunity.

"Sorry miss"

I bowed my head to the teacher silently thanking her and quickly speed walk away from Bambam. I could hear his voice telling me to wait for him. Ignoring him, I waste no time to join my class in the hall.

My mind was filled with so many questions. Why is he here? Did he transfered here? A year ago BamBam and I were in the same school that I was previously in. I thought he was kind but he uses that as an advantage of using me.

Looking back at that year, I couldn't blame anyone but myself. I had nobody  supporting me. That guy is a lying fool and a corrupted maniac.

I cleared my mind when I saw my class sitting with each other. I took a sit with them. Just like in the hallway, everyone was staring at me. But it had a different vibe to is this time. There was a girl that sat next to me. She was playing around with her friends who seems annoyed with her. Like a cat with its owner.

Like an introvert, I sliently wait for the assembly to begin. But I can't forget that Bambam is here. In this school. With me! As I was having an imaginary prep-for-war scene in my head, the girl next to me nudged my arm with her elbow.

"Yo! Are you knew here? I haven't seen you around last year?"

"Yes, I'm new here. My name is Lisa"