My Princess-Jackson Felt❤️

Me and Jackson have been dating for a year,and today is my junior prom. I was laying on the edge of my bed and I heard the door open,Jackson came running in and jumped on the bed next to me.
(Conversation in bold)
Jackson-Baby!
Me-What?
Jackson-What's wrong?
Me-Nothing
Jackson-Why aren't you getting ready?
Me-I don't wanna go,I just feel like it's not going to be fun.
Jackson-This is one time thing babes,you have to go!
Me-Noooo
Jackson-Ok how about we go for a little while,then we come back to your place.I tried to say no but the look in his eyes made it impossible.
Me-Fine,but I get to pick the movie.
Jackson-Deal!
Me-You really want to go that bad?
Jackson-Yesss it's going to be fun.I promise!
Me-Ok fine but we have to leave early if you are making me go.
Jackson-Ok let me get changed and they we will go.
Me-Ok. I went and put on my dress,I hated it but it was too late to change my mind. I put my dress on and walked out into the bed room. I was wearing a blue dressed I picked out a long time ago.Jackson walked out at the same time as me and he was wearing a blue suit he had gotten about a week ago.

Jackson walked out at the same time as me and he was wearing a blue suit he had gotten about a week ago

(My dress)

(Jackson'suit)Jackson-Wow

(Jackson'suit)
Jackson-Wow...You look.. I cut him off before he could finish.
Me-Like I rushed because I was forced to go to prom???
Jackson-Like a princess.
Me-Omg hardly. I giggled at he words. He walked over to me and got super close to me. He took his hand and brushed my hair behind my ear.
Jackson-My princess. He leaned down and kissed my lips softly. Ok time to go. We went downstairs and took pictures then we went to the prom we only stayed there for like and hour and then we went home to watch Alvin and The Chipmunks. After the movie was over Jackson fell asleep and after and hour of watching him sleep I fell asleep too.

 After the movie was over Jackson fell asleep and after and hour of watching him sleep I fell asleep too