Chapter 7: Katelyn's Play

Short author's note: 

The picture I added to this chapter is how Katelyn looks in my head. But if your imagination creates something different that's more than PERFECT as well!!!

---------

„Hey, babe. How was your weekend?", Beck asks when he finally sees Jade in school again.

„Pretty okay, I guess. We returned home early because I took dad's car without permission", Jade says it like she's proud of it.

„So he's pretty mad at you?"
„He always is about something, so it doesn't make a difference!"

„How about Katelyn?"

„What about her?", Jade asks.

„Did you kill her?", Beck laughs a little.

„Nooooo, she wasn't happy which made me happy so she was toleratable this weekend."

„So you two got along?", Beck is suprised, since it takes a lot for Jade to like someone.

„I haven't said that! Just that she isn't the happy princess I thought she is, which makes her more likable. I still hate her though!", Jade states but Beck doesn't believe her.

„Today is the sophemore play premiere. Tori, Cat, Robbie, Andre and I are going. Are you coming too?", Beck asks his girlfriend as he puts his arm aroound her waiste.

„I guess", Jade answers, not having an actual choice. She remembers that Katelyn has the lead role in the play which makes Jade not wanting to go there. They are finally at a good spot and she would prefer that it stays that way while they keep not seeing each other.

„OR we could spend the evening at your RV. Only us two, having some fun", Jade winks while puilling herself closer to Beck.

„We can do that after school, before the play starts", Beck smiles and kisses his girlfriend.

As he lets go of her, he notices Jade is not sadisfied with it. „But I will be all sweaty", Jade complains, trying her best to not have to go to her sister's play.

„Nice try! You don't sweat. We both know that", Beck smiles and pecks her cheek.

It's after their last period and Beck and Jade walk to Beck's car when they notice Jade's dad.

„Have you seen your sister, Jadelyn?", he asks her.

„How many times to I have to say it, I'm Jade! NOT JADELYN!"

„Seriously I don't have time for your drama today! Have you seen her?"

„No", Jade rolls her eyes offended, „Why? What are you doing here anyways?"

„Picking her up like every day. She's late." Jade's dad is very unpatient.

„OHHH!", Jade can't help it and starts laughing, „I forgot daddy's little girl doesn't have a drivers licence. But you know what? Maybe she is around the corner doing drugs with the older kids!" Jade lies to get a reaction out of him.

„Jade's just joking", Beck explains while trying to figure out why she does this.

„Jadelyn, get in the car. I don't want you to drive with that delinquent", he says with a discussed look at Beck. Beck is suprised about this but he holds Jade's hand tighter to keep her from doing something stupid.

„No, I am going with Beck", Jade smiles as she walks away with Beck.

„You're a hopeless case, Jadelyn!", her father screams as they leave.