13

"What's going on?" I hear, waking me up, and when I look up I see him.

"I was sleeping." I say as I realize that I never went upstairs last night.

"You slept down here last night? Why?"

"I just fell asleep on the couch what's the problem?" I ask as Mark walks in from the balcony.

"Dude calm down she was tired so she fell asleep on the couch and I took the chair." Mark said as he walked in.

"So you just hangout down here now when I'm not home?"

"All we ever do is sit upstairs, it gets boring and you never want to do anything I want to do!"

"You smell like alcohol, I thought I said no drinking when I'm not home."

"You can't just expect me to not do things just cause you're not here to babysit me."

"Let's just go upstairs. I just got home from work and I'm tired." He says as he starts walking away.

"You can't just control me." I say as we walk in the bedroom.

"I'm not controlling you! I'm looking out for you! You get really fucked up and you can't fight for yourself!"

"What do you mean?"

"You can't protect yourself when you're drunk and I don't want you being drunk around them when I'm not home!"

"What you think your friends are gonna-"

"No, just stop I'm tired and I'm going to bed."

"Ok well can I go downstairs to get some water? Or is that not safe enough?!"

"Fine, just come back up." He says as he lays down on the bed.

I walk downstairs and go to the fridge to get a bottle of water.

"How'd everything go?" Mark asks.

"Ok I guess... He still seems mad."

"He has no reason to be mad, you're allowed to go downstairs in your own apartment.

"It's not my apartment, it's his."

"You live here, and you should be able to go wherever you want."

"Yeah but-"

"Sarah?" I hear from upstairs.

"I gotta go.." I say as I grab my water bottle and go upstairs.

"Took you a long time to get a bottle of water." He says as I walk in the room.

"Yeah... I couldn't find them at first, there weren't any in the fridge."

"Ok, just come lay down with me." He says holding out his arms for me to lay down.

I lay down next to him, and we drift off to sleep. After a few hours I wake up, and I can feel his dick poking my butt. I slide over a little bit, but he grabs my waist and pulls me closer.

"I have to use the bathroom." I say, feeling very uncomfortable.

He lets go of his grasp and I get up and walk across the hall to the bathroom. I walk in and shut the door behind me, then sit on the floor with my knees to my chest. After I sit and take a mental break for a couple minutes I get back up and walk back into the bedroom. When I walk in he's laying on his back and his dick is poking up under the blanket. I sit on the floor with my iPad, and drink my water bottle.

"What are you doing over there?" He finally wakes up and asks.

"Just playing some games."

"Come sit with me." He says as he sits up.

I get up to sit next to him, as he turns on the tv. When I go to sit down he grabs my waist and puts me on his lap. He starts kissing my neck and grabbing my butt.

"What about the tv?" I ask as I pull away.

"I think we both know we're not gonna watch it." He says as he gets on top of me and continues kissing my neck. "Can I?" He asks as he pulls on my shorts.

"I don't want to." I start to back up and pull up my shorts.

I stand up off the bed and he pushes me into the wall. He starts kissing me while pushing me up against the wall. He kisses my neck and starts taking off his pants.

"I don't think we should-" he interrupts me by kissing me.

He starts pulling down my shorts and then he moves us over to the couch.

"Kiss my neck." He says as he takes my shirt off.

I reluctantly start kissing his neck, waiting for this to be over. He takes off his shirt and then gets up. He pulls me around to the back of the couch, and pushes me over so I'm bent over the couch.

I feel that same pressure that I've unfortunately come to know, as he begins. After a couple minutes I feel all the pressure stop, I can feel him pressing against my butt.

"What're you-" I scream as he thrusts himself into my butt.

I cry as he thrusts in and out over and over. He holds onto my hips and after a few more times he's finally done. He backs up and goes to the bed to continue watching the tv.

After a minute I get up and walk to the bathroom, then sit on the toilet. Once I compose myself, I get some toilet paper and wipe. The paper is covered in blood, and I try to clean myself up before I go back.

"Are you ok? You were gone for a while." He asks when I walk back in the room.

"Yeah..." I say as I walk over to the bed.

"Come on, sit down." He says as he motions for me to sit.

I sit down slowly, and uncomfortably. He pulls me closer to him, as we watch tv. He wraps his arm around my waist, and kisses my forehead.

"I love you." He says as he gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you too..." I reply, watching the tv.

We watch tv for a little while, occasionally I play games on my iPad then go back to the tv. Then he gets up and walks towards the door.

"I have to get ready for work." He says as he grabs some clothes and goes across the hall to the bathroom.

I grab my iPad and absentmindedly scroll through stuff while he takes a shower. When he's done, he walks back in and grabs his keys and wallet.

"I'll see you in the morning, love you."

"Love you too." I say as he walks out and shuts the door behind him, leaving me with my thoughts.