Chapter 10

"How much longer is this bus ride?" Eddie asked annoyed. The losers had been in the bus for three hours and they were still waiting to get to Hawkins.

"Ill ask." Ben said, "Hey Roger how much longer?!"

"15 minuets!" the drier said.

"How long do think its going to be until our parents realize that were gone." Mike said smiling.

"w-we hopefully have until tomorrow night." Bill said.

"Okay kids end of the line get off my bus!" the driver yelled from his seat.

"This is a fucking mall!" Bev said angry.

"You can wait for a bus to take you into town you little shits." The driver said turning red with anger.

"and lets get off the bus." Stan said pushing Bev off as the rest of the losers followed behind them.

"Hey ed's are you okay?" Ben asked as the losers walked up towards the huge mall.

"Yeah just worried about Rich, especially after what Dustin said." Eddie said.

"that's why were hear to help Richie." Stan said opening the door.

"Can we go get some food?" Mike asked.

"sure, how about ice cream?" Bev said looking over at a ice cream store.

"lets go." Bill said.

"Ahoy!" a brown haired guy said as they walked through the door.

"What the fuck." Bev said staring at the guy.

"stop scaring kids dingus." a brown haired girl said coming out form the back room.

"you guys can get ice cream i'm going to call Dustin." Stan said.

"Hang on Dustin Henderson?" The brown haired boy said.

"yeah he's S-Stanley's cousin." Bill said.

"Okay he is coming over; he said that he would be a few minuets." Stanley said coming back over to the group who were all eating ice creams.

"Hey Harrington!" Dustin said running into the store and past the losers. Him and Steve started doing a wired star wars hand shake.

"What is happening?" Ben asked.

"Their being dorks." A red head said, "I'm Max by the way, that's Lucas, Will, And Mike.

"Cool, I'm Bev, that's Stan, Bill, Ben, Eddie, and also Mike." Bev said.

"I assume you guys are hear for the Richie problem." Lucas said.

"Yep." Mike H said.

BTW i'm calling Mike from Derry Mike H and Mike from Hawkins Mike W :)

"I can't believe that your parents let you guys come hear by yourselves." Will said.

"Oh they never let us do anything we just do it with out them knowing." Ben said.

"Well lets head back to my place and we will come up with a plan." Dustin said coming back to the group.