-10- Grocery Trip

-Zak's POV-
Darryl and I had discussed what would happen if Vincent tried anything the night before, but we were sure he heard nothing, as he hadn't said anything. But still, he was acting weird. I sighed, knowing I couldn't just lay in bed forever. I got up and headed downstairs, seeing Darryl and Vincent sitting on the couch. They weren't even attempting conversation, just doing their own things. I sighed softly. I knew Darryl was somewhat jealous that I spent more time with Vincent in the past, but that was way back when I had my YouTube channel!

"Good morning sleepyhead" Darryl giggled, looking up at me. What a muffintop. I sighed, and smiled softly, letting his joke lighten my mood.
"Im going to go out to find food." I said, already starting to pack a small overnight bag just in case. I saw that Darryl's face had changed to one of worry.
"Alone?" I heard him say. I didn't bother to look at him, but he probably still had that worried face.
"What, do you want to come?"
"Of course you muffin head!"
"May I tag along?" Vincent chimed in. I paused, then decided it would be a bit rude to exclude him. I nodded.
"Wait, what about Rocco?" Darryl asked.
"Too much attraction." I replied, Vincent nodded.
"But we cant just leave Rocco alone!" Darryl almost yelled. We started arguing, and it didn't stop till Vincent's soft voice came in.
"I'll stay here with him."
I froze. Why would I want him of all people near my dog?! But I knew I had to let it happen, I'm not leaving Darryl here with Vincent.
"Alright." I said, to Darryl's surprise. He threw me a look that said "Are you crazy?!", but I simply ignored it. Me and Darryl left after awhile, and didn't return till midnight.

To our surprise, Rocco was still fine, but that didn't drop any of my suspicions. We decided mutually that it was time for bed, and we all headed upstairs.

338 words