-11- Strange Encounter

-Darryl's POV-
I woke up to an empty bed. Normally, Zak would have been there, but not today. He had gone out with Vincent for supplies while I was at home with Rocco. I didn't mind, though. Rocco was cute and we kept eachother entertained.

I gazed out into the trees, sighing. It had been a full day and I hadn't seen Zak or Vincent. I started to worry. What if Vincent killed Zak? What if Zak got lost? I sighed again, rubbing my head. I need to go out and find them. So, I grabbed my bags and started to leave until...

-Unknown POV-
I finally arrived at Skeppy's house. It had taken me forever to do what I needed to and even get here. But now, I could see him. I was his biggest fan way back when he could use YouTube. I remember his last video. The title was "Update about posts." He was so happy back then, he kept saying that everybody would be fine, but that wasn't true. But right now, it didn't matter because I could see him after waiting so long.

Then, I noticed something. A man? Was that who I thought it was? BadBoyHalo? I ran up to him.
"Are you BadBoyHalo?" I said eagerly.
"Ummm yeah, why?"
"I was like almost your biggest fan!"
"Oh wow I didn't expect to be recognized in an apocalypse..."
"So where are you going?"
"To find some people..."
"Could I help?"
He nodded, and started walking. Obviously, I followed with Rocco in hand. This was a good step in the right direction.

-W/N-
Over 200 reads, wow guys. Tysm I didn't expect this aaaa- is there anything you guys think I should do to celebrate this?

292 words