014 (NSFW)

While Bon was 100% content with just holding Duen, Duen couldn't get his mind out of the gutter, Bon had said, "Repeat it again and again." When is this "again"? Duen moved his butt a little, "Uhh, Duen, behave."

Duen didn't listen, he ground into Bon and loudly moaned, "Ahhhhh!"

Bon warned, "D-U-E-N!"

Duen then even grabbed Bon's hand that was laying around his waist and placed it on his chest and made Bon's thumb and index fingers pinch his nipple.

"P'Bon said 'anything' before, P' can't go back on his words."

Bon was so confused, he did say he would do anything to make Duen talk to him again and happy, but he did not expect THIS is what Duen wanted. Duen was never the proactive one, it was always him, now that he wants to hold himself back, Duen was egging him on?

"Duen, P' would love nothing more than this, but P' really don't want to hurt you. We have a whole lifetime, P' loves Duen, Duen has to behave or P' might do something that P' will regret later."

Duen didn't listen, he kept on squirming and grinding on Bon's cock, it was already at attention in the tub, but Bon was able to calm himself down, but now with Duen's butt on him, how was he supposed to resist.

To hell with it, if his Duen wants it, who is he to deny him! He will just give Duen another massage later!

Bon gave up trying to restrain himself, he reached for the box of condom and lube, but to his devastation there were none left. He had only brought a small box because it was easier to keep it hidden from Duen, he didn't want it to scare Duen if he found it by accident. Just think, if Duen had found a massive pile of condoms in his room, what would happen?!

Bon immediately grabbed Duen's hips, "Baby, stop." Duen didn't stop and only pushed back onto his cock harder. Bon breathed hard, "Baby, P' doesn't have any more condoms. Please, stop."

Duen paused for a moment, he didn't understand why it's a factor, when he was doing his research, he read that it felt better without condoms, why is Bon telling him this? Bon turned Duen around to face him, with a serious face, "Baby, it's for your safety. Even though P' went for a test and P's clean, it's best to use a condom. Next time, P' will make it up to you."

"Why can't we not use it. Duen haven't been with anyone else. P'Bon doesn't have to worry. Duen...read...it feels really good...without it..."

Bon's brain turned to mush, did his Duen just say he read about not using a condom? His Duen, did research on having bareback sex with him? It was a battle of the minds, his mushed brain versus his hard head...down there. The latter won...

Bon grabbed the back of Duen's head and kissed him hard, he pressed Duen into the bed and let his hands roam, there was not a spot on Duen's body that he did not touch. Duen's mews were non-stop, "Yes, P'Bon, ah, P'Bon." "Ahhh, ahh!" "Uhhhhh, ahh, mmmmmmmm, ahhh!" Bon was about to explode. He put Duen on all fours and faced him towards the window, lubed himself up then started to guide himself into Duen.

"Uhhhh, so...tight!"

Duen also screamed, "Ahhhhhh!" Duen's hole was too tight, he could barely get the head in. Bon should have stretched him out again. Bon had thought that Duen's sphincter would still be soft due to yesterday afternoon's vigorous activities, he didn't think Duen would be this taut.

Bon was about to stop when Duen craned his head to look at Bon, "P'Bon, like...like it...good...don't..." Duen told himself he had to be bold!

It's now or never!

Duen screamed, " P'BON, DUEN LOVES IT, DON'T STOP, PLEASE PUT IT IN! PLEASE FUCK DUEN. DUEN LIKES IT WHEN P'BON IS ROUGH!" Then buried his head into the mattress and stuck his ass up more so that Bon could access it easier.

That almost made Bon cum. Common sense, rationality, whatever it was that held Bon back all came untangled, he roughly pushed into Duen.

Muffled moans could be heard, Duen was likely crying, but Bon didn't stop, instead of kneeling, Bon got into a squat position and pile drove into Duen.

"AHHHHHHHHH, P'BON! YES!"

The sensation of Bon's bare cock in his ass was wonderful, the writers didn't lie, it feels ten times better without a condom! Bon had both hands gripped onto Duen's butt cheeks, and slammed in again. Each time he went in Duen cried out. Duen's voice with the sounds of Duen's ass coming into contact with his body, the sounds of balls slapping, Bon was going crazy. Bon kept on pounding into Duen until daylight started to break.

Duen couldn't keep himself up anymore, he fell into the mattress and Bon slipped out of him. Bon got on his knees, sat back on his heels, used his knees to push Duen's thighs to open his legs up, gave Duen's plush butt a slap then went back into Duen's hole.

"AHHhh, P'Bon, ah, ahhhhhh, moreeeeee! P'Bon can spank Duen, P'Bon can punish Duen, Duen has been a bad boyfriend! AHhhhhhh!"

Duen was crying hard, his whole body was trembling, but he didn't want it to stop. He had deprived Bon for so long! He had deprived himself for so long. If only he knew it would be like this, he would have given himself to Bon a long time ago!

Bon didn't spank Duen again, he wouldn't be able to bear it if he really left a hand print on Duen's ass, no matter how tempting that notion was.

Bon pumped a few more times and then lowered his chest onto Duen's back, put his palms on top of the fronts of Duen's hands, intertwined their fingers then pushed Duen's arms above his head then slammed into Duen.

"Ahhhhh, P'Bon!"

Bon released Duen's hands, slid his arms under Duen, then, like a harness, locked in Duen's shoulders and shove his cock in hard. Duen wasn't able to let a sound out, it was only a gasp. With Bon on top of him, the weight of both of their bodies made Duen's erection rub repeatedly on the sheets, he wanted to play with himself to lessen the strain, but he couldn't move.

Bon repeatedly went in him, each time Duen lost a little bit more of his sense of reality. Bon then went faster, and faster, harder and harder, "Baby, P' is close, Baby, ahhh, yeah." Bon erratically thrust in and out, each motion more forceful than the last until finally, Duen came all over the sheets, "AHH P'BON!" and Bon shot everything inside of Duen, "Baby! Uhh, DUEN!" just as the sun peeked over the horizon.