CooperPoy 09

My Engineer - Special 09 - Cooper x Poy - Journey of My Engineer - I Rather Be Sensationalized Than Immaterialized, So Think of Me, Love Me!

(June 2020)

Cooper semi-understood what Poy was referring to, maybe there is actually someone so unadulterated in the field but isn't he the one who propositioned him for sex? He showed up at his door, told him he likes him, then enticed him to kiss him...isn't fucking the next thing that's supposed to happen? And he's holding on to him...like this...what's he supposed to think?

But what he had just said, "So soon...not...ready..."?

Did he misjudge his co-star?

Was he wrong about all those subtle hints during filming?

He recalled the exact words the hugging N' had said earlier, "Please go out with me!"

Poy wants to date him?

...So...it wasn't...what he had thought, he had let his desires take over...

Cooper calmed his libido. He had blindly rushed into it because he assumed Poy is like the rest but apparently he still has a lot to learn about this alleged flirt.

He pondered for a minute, there is no harm, he thinks the silly guy who is currently koala-bearing him is quite darling and enchanting, besides, he isn't seeing anyone at the moment.

Cooper patted Poy's head and responded, "Okay. I accept."

Poy's hopeful kitten eyes looked up, the tears stopped, "Accept?"

He looked down, smiled, unwrapped himself from the clingy arms and got off of Poy then sat next to him, "Mmm, I'll go out with you. But, you have to understand, we have to hide it until at least promotional activities are done and our contracts for the series are over."

Poy nodded frantically, without Cooper stating the obvious, he knew he wasn't going to be able to announce it to the world yet or if they can at all. He had read the lengthy legally binding agreement through and through, while it didn't exclusively say "no dating," it was close enough.

Cooper couldn't figure out the guy next to him, he's too cute, weeping one second then smiling brightly the next. His lecherous cravings rose again but first, he wants to decipher the coding before proceeding any further but that didn't mean he couldn't kiss him a little more to satisfy his inner beast.

After all, they're officially dating so that shouldn't be too much. He wanted to indulge a bit more.

He advanced until he could feel the other's breath and teased, "P' won't do anything out of line to you today but you have to tell P', how do you like to be kissed?"

Poy imploded, his whole face and body turned red...that was a loaded question that he had no answer to...those were his first and second kisses...there's nothing to compare it to...the deer caught in the headlight look came out.

Cooper laughed, an everyday flirtatious line caused such a reaction...he was starting to believe that Poy wasn't only a complete newbie in entertainment, at acting, singing and dancing but he may also be a blank slate when it comes to the pleasures of the human body. If that's true, he is more than willing to educate his N', he will be the best teacher that even money cannot buy.

Moreover, it is normally pretty fun to tease the easily embarrassed N', now, thinking that he may not be faking it, since he genuinely might be that clueless made it all the more interesting.

He wants to make the reticent N' scream his name while he corrupts his mind, taints his body and blissfully satisfies his soul.

He waited in silence for exactly two minutes, as he did not get an answer, to give the other in his bed an out and himself an in, he placed his lips on Poy's and murmured, "Mmmm, you don't have to answer now, give me an answer later," then restarted the Frenching war.

Cooper kissed Poy in as many ways as he could think of to see how experienced he might be, he wanted to figure out how many people before he had previously tasted this delicious mouth, yet, he couldn't tell because he was too lost in the sweet flavor and entranced by the tiny mewls. The longer he continued for, the less the answer mattered...unexpectedly, he possessively thought...it makes no difference how many before, as long as there is only him now.

They didn't go any further than the heated make-out session, Cooper only attacked his new boyfriend's lips and tongue until he had to leave for a scheduled commercial shoot.

Poy cheerfully returned to his dorm and recalled all the ways his P'Per had devoured his mouth then sent a text, "Poy likes to be kissed by P'Per...in all the ways!"

When Cooper saw the message a most-pleased smile graced his face, Poy really is too precious.

That question wasn't actually meant to be answered, it was a cheesy pick-up line to get an OK to endlessly stick his tongue down his throat...to try to make him breathless. He was flirting with him, usually, the other party has a playful come back such as, "Why don't you show me how many ways there are?" Yet, he took it as a serious question, how silly.

Cooper didn't send anything back since his adorable N' likes it "in all the ways," he will personally respond "in all the ways" the next time they meet.

...

...

...

The day after Poy's confession, they had their final fan-meet.

The thought was that it is the last time the cast would be whole but a surprise announcement of the year blew their minds. After all the ups and downs, due to their incredible ratings against all the odds, they've received funding for a second season!

Everyone was ecstatic, no one more than Poy because then he wouldn't have to make up excuses to be close to his now-boyfriend, his P'Per. But after further thoughts, it was also pretty daunting...after confessing and...those kisses...he couldn't look Cooper in the eyes without blushing.

To their shippers, it was the most endearing thing in the world, though to Poy it was crazy, he couldn't touch his co-star without feeling electrified, it made him extremely terrified that he would slip up and do something inappropriate.

It was next to impossible to act like nothing is going on...but they have to keep it on the down-low because the contracts have automatic renewal clauses.

In light of the interest of the investors, it was the right thing to do, if something was to happen, they would lose a lot of money. Even though he doesn't think he and Cooper will break-up but for the director and production company, it's something to consider. If it does happen while the second season is being filmed, it would cause huge problems. He knew it was going to be this way when he entered the industry, he understood it well.

After the fan-meet, Poy realized, the hardest part isn't having to hide the relationship, it wasn't the casting, filming, airing and promotional work for Season 1 but if can he make it through Season 2 without dying from being overwhelmed by his now "secret" boyfriend!

Poy wanted to speak with his P' to discuss the current situation, he had thought they were going to go their separate ways, hence he confessed but now, they are going to have to work together, side-by-side...it is quite awkward.

But the fan-meet, then interviews, gathering and everything added together, they didn't have a single moment alone. Then Cooper was dragged away by his manager...they didn't get to have any boyfriend-to-boyfriend time that wasn't in front of the camera.

When everyone returned, Poy called Cooper but was told that they should speak in person as his manager is next to him...and his texts might be checked...all they could do was wait until training workshop to comfortably speak.