CooperPoy 13 (NSFW)

My Engineer - Special 13 - Cooper x Poy - Journey of My Engineer - I Rather Be Sensationalized Than Immaterialized, So Think of Me, Love Me!

(July 2020)

A few days later, MD and Shane finally got their own room and left the new couple to their honeymoon.

Poy was delighted!

He did not want to delay any longer!

He felt too tortured!

Poy understands that a relationship in their industry is like smoke, it might easily disappear but he decided, even if it doesn't end well, if he can have his first time with the idol of his dreams, it will all be worth it. Famous last words, "It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

It's enough for him, besides how many can actually say they've had their fantasy fulfilled in such a way?

And he's a guy so he shouldn't wimp out and go for what he wants!

His heart had reacted to his P' since the first time he laid eyes on him.

He had admired him since three years ago.

His body had uncontrollably responded when they officially met and even more during the training period and all those months filming.

At first, he blamed it on all the stupid stories he's read but he knew he was accusing the wrong culprit.

Truth is, he adores him in every imaginable way.

And...add on the last couple of nights, while Cooper slept like a normal person, he couldn't keep his head out of the gutter as his P' spooned him to sleep!

After the warning, Cooper didn't try anything else but he couldn't stop thinking about it.

Poy had thought there was no way his P'Per would easily give in and try something else like all the damn novels had described but to his dismay, the normally naughty model behaved...so...so...so freaking well...

He was sorrowfully disappointed...

He wasn't too fond of having an audience but he couldn't stop recalling that hand...there...pumping...gripping him...

So much that...he wants to have it...that!!!

The thing poking his butt cheeks every night!!!

He's going to go for it!

He is ready!

His P'Per is the one!

The first thing he needed to do, obtain the necessary items to prepare himself!

After their regular classes, Cooper went to the gym and Poy made the most embarrassing convenient store run of his life...

...face mask...

...sunglasses...

...baseball hat...

...and wrapped himself up as tightly as he could...

...he looked like he was going to rob a bank...

He rushed in and grabbed a disposable enema kit, a large bottle of water-based lube and a variety of condoms...

...flavored, ribbed, studded, thin, snug, extra durable, warming, glow-in-the-dark...

...then ran back...

He took everything into the bathroom, carefully read the instructions and began...

The cleaning was literally the worse thing he's ever done to himself...he never knew that much work was needed...stupid fan-fics!!!