039 (NSFW)

Bon was taken aback, his plan was partially foiled, initially he had expected Duen to outwardly say no but after being teased to the point of no return, beg him to insert the fake. He would then play with the settings but not let him release. When his N' finally can't take it anymore, he would beg and say that he wants him, that he needs him, then they would then have an epic endurance contest.

And of course, he would win as his disheveled kitty under him pants and cries for him to be merciful to his body as he cannot handle it anymore. He would then be sympathetic and be as gentle as he could until Duen runs out of energy and falls asleep in his embrace.

But his surprising tsundere kitty did the unexpected, he just gave in, he even said to "take care" of him. While he could get use to the straightforward Duen, he much rather have the indirect side as it was more fun to use different methods to coerce it out of him. He didn't know why, but he just loves to tease him.

He didn't want to let his prey off too easily. So docile, too submissive, it made him want to bully him more and bring his imagined scenes to life; he reformulated the strategy, but the end result will remain.

Bon returned the kiss with equal desire as one of his hands grabbed the vibrator, he slowly slid it down to Duen's entrance, and rubbed, but did not enter.

Duen gripped onto Bon and tensed, he didn't know what to expect, while it wasn't large, it also wasn't his P'Bon, what if he hates it? What if his body can't take it? He remembered when he put his own fingers in, how it had hurt, how he had cried, he didn't want that.

Bon released Duen's lips and looked tenderly at him, "Don't worry, P' won't let it hurt Duen, trust P'."

He put Duen's head on his chest and coaxed him, "Breathe baby, relax, it won't hurt, okay?"

Duen nodded, little by little, Bon nudged it near his entrance. Duen pressed his body fully into Bon's to try to get away from the item nearing the place that was reserved for his P' only; Bon pulled back. He slid the gadget up and down Duen's bottom but didn't enter and repeated the action until Duen eased.

Once Duen was calm, Bon went in a tiny bit, then pulled back out, and repeated the action. Unknowingly to Duen, his nails dug into Bon each time the device went in him. Bon paid no heed to the slight pain, it only successfully fueled his arousal.

He looked at his Duen, he is too adorable, the apparatus wasn't formidable in any way, yet because it was foreign, his innocent kitty was panicky. He desperately wanted to fully push it in to extract a yelp from Duen, it wouldn't be difficult, but he had to make sure he doesn't frightened him. He had to get Duen use to it for his plans later. He'll get to see it go in and hear his kitty's mews soon.

They spent a long time in the shower and Duen was no longer on edge, he was now expecting, but Bon didn't want to enter the whole length yet, he wanted the view. He decided it was best to take it back to the bedroom, he carried Duen out, grabbed the remote, wrapped Duen in his robe and playfully tossed him into bed.

Duen was quite surprised, Bon usually didn't throw him into bed unless they were play fighting; before he was able to orient himself Bon pushed his legs up and moved his own hands to hold his thighs. Duen was still trying to figure out what was happening when Bon pressed the already lubed toy fully into him.

"Ahhh, P'!" The sudden intrusion and coldness of the lubricant made him grimace. Duen didn't know how his P'Bon was that agile, was everything already in place? Was that what Bon was preparing when he told him to go in the shower first? Was that why he didn't insert that thing fully when they were in the shower? Was that why even though his body was eventually willing, Bon waited til now?

Duen pieced two and two together, it made sense, the moment his P'Bon stumbled upon the wretched box, he had already thought of everything...His P'Bon never wanted it to happen in there, he wanted to see it fully penetrate and stretch him. He closed his eyes and readied himself for Bon to turn on the invasive item in his channel, but nothing happened. Bon only massaged his bottom, he then started pushing the vibrator in and pulling it out by the finger loop.

The small baton didn't hurt him, but it wasn't satisfying, it didn't hit the spots that Bon normally pressed, it didn't stretch him like Bon did, it wasn't his P'Bon.

Another realization hit him, his P'Bon was just teasing him again, if he really wanted to make him feel good, he knew every square inch of his body, inside and out, but right now, he wouldn't go anywhere near them.

Duen gave in again, he accepted the facts, his P' was artfully evil. He relaxed his body, it was going to be another marathon, where in the end, he was going to be out of breath, sweating, panting and eventually groveling...his P'Bon was going to make a complete mess out of him...yet again.

The rod went in and out, not fast, not slow, it wasn't uncomfortable but it wasn't pleasing, it just made him lust for the real thing! Duen endured it as best as he could, he waited, he was definitely well prepared, but still, nothing happened. Duen could only guess what his P'Bon wanted, it must be because he wants him to beg for it, if so, he would rather surrender than be teased like this, "P', it's...not the same, not good...want P'..."

Bon really did want to hear his kitty beg, later though; at this moment, primarily, he wanted to make Duen get use to having the vibrator in him and learn how to enjoy it. He continued the slow treatment, he knows he'll make his kitty amazed real soon, "Mmmm, good kitty, we'll take our time, okay? Trust P', it'll feel incomparable soon."

Eventually Bon turned on the unsatisfying fake, level 1, level 2, the pressure started to build, but it was still no Bon, Duen didn't feel the same as when his P'Bon was in him, it wasn't even as good as his fingers.

Bon increased the frequency until Duen started to faintly moan; level 5. He didn't increase it further, instead he inched a finger in to join the pulsating rod, the intrusion made Duen feel fuller, it was familiar, it was much better than before, the moans increased in volume.

Bon pushed in and out and then tilted the vibrator up to Duen's P-spot, it was that feeling that Duen was missing, "Uh, uh, P', there, more."

Bon wanted to stretch his kitty more, to prepare him for later and added another finger. The size was now more in line with Duen's preference. With the vibrations, Bon's fingers going in and out, and the silicone shaft pressing on his magical spot that his P' loved to abuse, Duen was starting to feel the pressure build, finally, it was getting there.

The movements intensified and Duen's mind started to run away as it shut down to feel the pleasure, he couldn't help but audibly sigh, him naked, holding his own legs up, with an imitation palpitating penis and two of Bon's fingers up his ass, how did it become like this? Just a year ago, when his friends discussed who was the seme and who was the uke, he ferociously guaranteed he was going to be the one wearing the pants. He had even said, "If I choose to attack, Bon will have to give up." But now? It's clear as daylight, he's being attacked, he's giving up, he's the wife, who isn't wearing anything at all.

What is this man doing to him?

Why is he not irritated or revolted?

How could he be so twisted to like it to this degree?!