𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

"I'll buy it!" I announced as my boot figurine landed on Mayfair.

"I bagsied that!" Brad shouted,

"Not fair now you've got the set!" Tess complained,

"Game on" Connor sassed. Me and Tess were closer than ever, Brad turned out to be even more amazing than I thought and Connor was a new addition to the group, he was Tess' boyfriend and he was the most adorable human ever, he had piercing blue eyes and a head of ruffled brown hair, I can see what she sees in him.

"You'll all just have to accept the fact that I'm gonna win this game of monopoly fair and square" I told them after placing hotels on Mayfair and Park Lane.

The game went on for hours, we would never have stopped playing if Connor didn't say that he had work in a few hours which made us realise it was 2.29am.

"See you soon!" I whispered loudly out of the apartment window as I waved Tessa and Con off, Brads arms wrapped securely around me.

"Are you saying or leaving?" I asked Brad as we watched the other two drive away. He spun me around and looked my dead in the eye, placing a small but meaningful kiss on my lips,

"I think I'll stay" he smiled,

"Good" We filled up some bottles with water in the kitchen and took them to sleep with us, placing one either side of the bed for throughout the night. Earlier on we'd planned to watch films and not sleep but a time consuming game of Monopoly changed those plans.

I changed into some satin pyjamas whilst brad just simply stripped to his boxers. We both clambered Into bed and cuddled up to each-other for warmth, the feel of his body pressed up against the back of mine making me feel safe and happy, like nothing could ever ruin this moment.

"Night Bshizzle" I yawned,

"Night Kitten" My eyelids were just starting to drift off when Brad spoke again, "Cami, I wanna take you on a date" His words warmed my heart,

"You do?"

"I do, tomorrow evening"

"It's a date" I laughed quietly before I fell asleep in his grip.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Do you really have to go home now" I whined as Brad was attempting to leave my apartment,

"Cami I'm not going on a date with you dressed like this" he sighed as he travelled his hands down the sides of his body, emphasising on how much he hated his dirty tracksuit bottoms and white top,

"I think you look cute" I smiled,

"Well I don't, I'll pick you up at 6.30" he told me before giving me a quick kiss and leaving.

I don't know why I was complaining so much as it was only an hour till he was coming to pick me up, I used the time very 'wisely' and watched two episodes of New Girl before getting changed into some presentable clothes. I had no idea where he was taking me so I put a pair of light blue skinny jeans on, a white oversized crop top, and to top it all of I put a pair of black and white checkered vans on. By the time I'd messed around getting changed, curling my hair and making myself look nicer it was already 6.28pm.

Brad was right on time and knocked on my door as soon as the clocks turned to 6.30.

"Hey kitten" he smiled, "You look really pretty" he complimented, I didn't even have to look at his whole outfit to tell him he looked good back,