𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖝

"Yes!" I screamed, pools beginning to form in my eyes, "Yes I will marry you!" I repeated myself as tris slid the sleek crystal ring onto my finger, I jumped into his arms and wrapped my hands around his neck, leaning into him and placing a small, gentle kiss on his lips.

"Merry Christmas cami" he smiled, letting my gently fall out of his arms and land on the floor,

"Merry Christmas tris" i smiled, flopping down onto the sofa and getting 'A Christmas story' up on Netflix.

December 29th
The day after Christmas I went to visit a local bridal shop, me and Tristan didn't have much money and wanted to get married as soon as possible, so every day I'd been meeting with a lovely red headed girl called Sam at a small shop just outside of Manchester. She was so nice and helpful and was really helping the whole thing come along really well. I usually spent a few hours with her in the morning and I was just getting ready to go see her when tris woke up,

"Are you going to see Sam?" He asked, waking into the kitchen and giving me a hug from behind.

"Yes I am" I beamed, putting the lid on the coffee I'd just poured and then giving Tristan a quick kiss goodbye, "I won't be long, I love you"

"Love you more" he replied,

"No you don't!" I shouted as I walked out of the apartment and made my way to the car park.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆. ───

"Hey!" I chirped as I walked into the cutely decorated building,

"Cami! Hey!" Sam squealed back, welcoming me into her shop with a huge hug, "What are we looking at today?" She said, pulling a chair out for me at the table we sat at every week,

"Well, all we have to do now is the hen and bachelor party and guest list, the rest is sorted I think"

"Yep.." she said looking at her list and circling the last two things on there, we'd covered so much in so little time you'd expect the whole thing to be shit, but I had so much faith in Sam and I knew it was going to go to plan. "Okay so I have an idea for a hen and bachelor party, I know you wanted a joint one to save some money and I've been looking at some clubs, I know you wanted a fun night as well and I've found a new club, not many people know about it and it looks pretty nice" she smiled, pulling out some photos of the place and sliding them across the table to me.

"I love it!" I squealed after looking intensely at every photo she slid my way.

"Brilliant! I can book it now for you if you like?"

"That would be perfect thankyou" I nodded. Today's session was quick, I had a long shift to work and fitting everything into such a tight schedule was a pain. I gave her a quick hug goodbye before rushing home to get changed for my shift.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆. ───

"You look rough" My coworker, Blake, laughed as he looked me up and down as I walked into the work building.

"I feel it" I shook my head,

"Hangover?"

"I don't have time for a hangover," I chuckled, "Wedding planning has taken over"

"Ahh, should've guessed." I smiled at him and rolled my eyes sarcastically before looking at the list of jobs my manger had left on a sticky note on my laptop, I internally screamed and put on the biggest, fakest smile I could before working through the mind numbing long list of chores.