ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ

𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I step little forward placing myself at two steps away from her.

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙, 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠.

I can hear her heartbeat getting faster, her thought getting more louder and her moth getting dry. That's the effect that I have on her and she has the same one on me if not worst than that but that's how it feels being in love with someone.

𝐼'𝑚 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙.
𝐵𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦, 𝑠ℎ𝑤 𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑠 𝑚ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙.

I lean my hand and I let it grab hers and she leaps at the touch. Her lips opens like she is sighing.

«Have you already had breakfast.» I ask and she frowns her eyebrows. She shakes her head.
«Do you want to go to have breakfast?» I ask her trying to get her out of here.
«Yeah.» she says nodding like a child.
«But first..» I try to say.
«"Dry your hair." Yeah I'll back in ten minutes.» she says rolling her eyes.
She disappears in the hallway, while I sit on the couch where there is a blanket.
I smile to her eyes roll.
It's the one she used for the night.

«Okay, I'm ready.» she says and then I look up. She's wearing black skinny jeans that shows her beautiful curves and a grey sweater with buttons.
«Okay, let's go.» I say standing up.

We take the elevator and there is a embarrassing silence between us.
When we're out I see her go to my car.
«Oh no, we're taking the underground. It's just one stop.» I say and the she nod.

In this moment I want to take her hand, surround her shoulders and kiss her hair.

When we arrive to the underground she takes her Oyster card and I let her go first to che check in.
We take the escalators and I let her go in front of me at the right.

𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑.

Her hair looks like she been to the hairdresser, her outfit looks so cute but her jacket looks to summertime and her trousers... 𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑠.

«No, here.» I say grabbing her hand while she was going to the wrong platform.
She looks at our hands and I practically drag her to te platform.
The shuttle was opening so we run into it.
«We been lucky.» she says looking to so many un taken seats.
So we sit and I look at her hand on her knees.
The ring is still on her finger.
«Jo I'm sorry for last night.» I say and she scrolls her shoulders not looking at me.
«It's okay, don't worry.» she says.
She's too kind sometimes.
«No it's not alright. I treated you bad and Mercy's behavior is not acceptable.» I say and she starts to play with the ring.
«I'll talk to her today.» I say and she stays in silence.

The robotic voice calls out stop so I say to her to stand up leaning a hand to her. She grabs it and stands up.
We walk out and then I guide her to the little coffe shop that I'm sure she will love.

When we enter I see her  looking around.
It's all in wooden and there are so many green plants. It's so retro but it looks so comfortable and cozy.
We sit at an untaken table and we order two cappuccinos.

«I'm here to listen.» I say when the waitress leaves.
«I missed you.» she says and my heart drops. I wasn't expecting it.
I let go a smile.
She is looking at me like she's waiting for me to say something.
«I missed you too.» I say rubbing my thumb on her hand.
«Jo -» I try to start but she puts the other hand on my mouth.
«No I talk now.» she says and the I smile on her hand.

𝑀𝑦 𝐽𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘.

«I can't say sorry enough for leaving you.» she says and then she stops like her moth is too dry.
I can clearly see that she's holding her tears.
«I just felt too insecure.» she says.
I jump more closer to her.
«About what? We were doing fine.» I say.
«About what you deserve.» she says.
«And you think to know what I deserve?» I ask her.
«No but I know that you didn't deserved to be treated like I treated you. You made me notice how less often I gave you my attention and then I questioned myself if I was your person...» she says.
The waitress put our cups in front of us and after we thank her with a smile.
«Jo you're my person.» I say taking a lock of her hair on the back of her ear.
I missed the feeling of her hair under my touch.
«You deserve so much better.» she says and then I felt like attacked.
«Stop saying that!» I say letting go her hands and then she looks terrified about the whole situation.
«Stop talking about yourself in this way. You're a strong woman Josephine and yeah we have so many things to make work but we can work on it. Together. Stop running away from me everytime you feel that something is going on or that you feel insecure. It's right to feel insecure sometimes, it's a human thing. I also feel insure of myself.» I say talking her little and soft hand.
«No way. You're the most confident person I know.» she says and after she leans her other ands and she plays with some locks of my hair.
We both trying to find some excuses to touch each other.
«I can be the most confident person in the world but everyone has their high and their low  so do I.» I say rubbing my thumbs on her fingers and also on the cold ring .
«I also sometimes ask myself why you choose me. What I did to deserve you. It's normal Jo. I want that from now every time that happens to you, you comes to me and say what is going on, on your mind. Okay?» I ask and she nods.
«Okay now that we solved this thing we have to talk about Jacob. How happened?» I ask.
She clears her throat.
«I just needed to forgive him and ask the motivation of our brake up. I was so scared that he fell out of love with me cause I was doing the same thing that I did with you. He confirmed that he was annoyed by me pushing him away sometimes like I did with you.» she says.
«We can work on it.» I say letting her hand go and placing my hand on her cheek.
She places her hand on mine that is placed on her face and she closes her eyes.

𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙.

«So there is nothing going on with him and you?» I ask interrupting our little moment.
«There's nothing going on Hero. You walked in the moment where I was thanking him for give me a help with the groceries. We're just friends. I could never go back with him but the most important, I can't fall out love with you. You're my person.» she says and that's was the medicine that I needed to my hurt heart.

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖: ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ!
ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏғ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴍᴀsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴛᴀʀ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴏ ᴅɪssᴀᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴇᴅ. ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ sᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ sᴏ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 🔥.

ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ? ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ sᴏ!

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀᴘᴘᴀsɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ғғ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ.ɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ. ɪᴍ sᴏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sʜɪᴛ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ. ʟᴇᴛ's sᴛᴀʏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴀʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ: ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ (@ᴠᴀʟᴇ.ɴɪssɪ)

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ!🦋
-𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝒶