ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-sɪx: ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇx ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

🎶- Sweet Creature by Harry Styles

Josephine's Pov

I slept during the whole flight, thing that I don't usually do but I was so comfortable leaned on Hero's chest and cuddled by his arms that have the power to make me feel at home even while we're through the clouds.

We decided to don't ask to anybody to pick us up at the airport but to take an uber.
Hero puts our suitcases on the uber truck with the help of the uber driver.

My hands are sweating and this happened me every time that I travel.
I keep looking around a bit lost.
In my head it feels like I've been away from LA for almost an year.

I'm happy to be back in LA.
I really can't wait to hold Khloe in my arms for the very first time, to see how much she changed on these months. I also can't wait to see how Isabelle is doing and how is she managing her body but after all that, I'll have to go back to the hell that I lived months ago in Australia.
I can even see the sad faces of my parents materializing in front of me, their face expressions that they tried to hide from me while they were looking at their younger daughter with no hope in life anymore.

My thoughts get interrupted but a cold wind hitting my face and the sound of the car door.
«Alright! Can't wait to s-» Hero stray to say all excited and then when I get my mind back I look at him trying to look happier and smile at him.
He is petrified, I know that he noticed the lost look that I had in my face when he sat on the seat next to me.
I was so lost in my thought that I didn't even felt his movements while he was already sit next to me.
He looks at me with the corner of his eyes and under his long lashes, assuming a preoccupied face expression.

«I can't wait either.» I say smiling at him and looking right into his eyes.
«It's everything alright milady?» he asks leaning down to my ear and right after place a soft his on the back of it giving me chills even at 100 degrees.
«It's everything alright I'm just so excited." I tell him and then lean my lips forward waiting him to kiss them.
«LA makes you so lovey dovey.» he mocks me talking while he is literally on my lips.

I look up at him, he looks so happy and it makes me feel happy as well.
I didn't treated him as he should be treated, I was too busy on hiding the truth and with my paranoia.

«Uh.» I say getting closer to his face while the Uber driver is driving us away from the airport area.
«If you think LA makes me so lovey dovey, you will meet a brand new Josephine in Australia.»
I tell him moving a stroke of hair away from his forehead.
«I'm ready to meet Josephine Langford 2.0" Hero says making me laugh.

[...]

When we get in front of one of my biggest things that I'm proud of in my life, my house, I see the whole group waiting for us standing on the doorstep.
«Oh my Gosh, they can't do this to me. They want to make me cry.» I tell Hero.
«Go, I can manage the suitcases.» Hero says so I kiss him on the cheek and I jump out of the Uber to run towards my friends.

The fastest one that reaches me first is Cooper that hugs me so tight that I get scared to get some bones broken.
«Our Jo Jo is back.» Cooper says softly.
«Jo!» Mia says hugging me from the back.
«Group hug!» Karrie yells so everyone hug me at the same time literally soffocating me with their love.
«Jeez look at you.» Melanie says looking up and down at me like she's looking at a Goddess.
«We missed you.» Jacob says.
«A lot.» Jay adds.

In these types of moments I wold beet myself up thinking about all the times that I was so done with life, because seeing how much I'm loved makes me feel so guilty.
«I-I missed you too guys. Specially your accent.» I say.
«Ah, don't cry.» Jacob says talking my head and making me lean on his chest while he is caressing my hair.
«Y'all are making me cry.» I say while Hero reaches us and giving me a word look while he is hugging everybody and then I understand.
I pull up my jeans and I step away from Jacob reassuring him with a quick smile.
«Alright can we go inside? I hope y'all didn't destroy my lovely house.» I mock them walking in.