ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

So I place myself in front of the guy that's in pain already.
«Hero get the fuck away.»he says while I can see every muscle also on his face get tense.
«No. You need to calm down.» I say placing my hands on his pumped muscles and push him a bit far.
I guess that he's dunking the shitty powders that the trainers sell.
«He has no right to be here.» she says while I can literally see flames in his eyes.

«Jeez what's happening- what the fuck are you doing here?!» the blond guy, I think I his name is Cooper, says.
So then everyone gets closer and look mad at the guy.
«What's going on here?» a nurse asks preoccupied.
«Oh nothing m'am, I just hit him with my elbow for by mistake.» I try to fix everything and make that they both don't get kicked out from here. Josephine will be so devastated to be not able to stay  close to her best friend.
«Are you okay?» she asks looking at the guy.
«Oh he is more than okay.» Jacob says looking at him threatening.
So the guy nods at the nurse and then she leaves us.
«Okay, now, I give you a chance to get the fuck out of here before I beat the shit out of you.» Jacob says.
I look at the guy trying to figure out who is he and only one thing gets to my mind." Bells ex.
«Don't worry I already did it.» Jo says still holding her hand.

Damn, I'm so proud of this woman. I know I shouldn't be but he deserved that and if I knew who he was at the beginning I think I would do it before than her.

«You what?» Katherine asks surprised.
«Yeah she did.» he says while his nose is bleeding.
«But I have the right to be here. I'm the father.» he says and then I look at him.

This motherfucker.

Jacobs goes to hit him but fortunately Cooper drags him back.
«Shut that fucking mouth if it wasn't for you the baby wouldn't came out this early!» Jacob says pulling his T-shirt.
I look at the blood is running out of his nose and drop on his white T-shirt.
«What?» Jo asks confused in front of Jacobs affirmation.
«This dickhead came at your house and started to yell that he was the baby's father and that he was going to call a lawyer.» Jacob explains her.

So that's why the water broken this early.

I can't understand whit what this guy thinks. Not with his brain for sure. I'm also not sure that he has one.

I see Josephine snap from the chair but I wrap her waist line and pull her back before she reaches his face again.
«You motherf-» she try to say while I'm literally lifting her from the ground to not let her get to him and Thoth the other hand I close her mouth.
«Get out of here now before I kick you out.» Jacob says pulling him and making him stand up.
So the guy didn't complains again and Jacob takes him out.
«Jo are you good?» Karli asks while Katherine is looking at her hand.
She's biting her lower lip while her eyes are shaking.
«Let go to do an X-ray.» I say taking her other hand.
«Someone's go to check on Jacob.» Mia says and then Cooper runs.

We talk to the first nurse that we find and then I ask for a X-ray but she checked on her hand and she said that nothing is broke it's just the hard collision.
So they make us wait for an another check and to wrap her hand in something so the wrist fans stay straight.

I still can't believe it. I'm in love with a short but strong ass woman.

«What?» she asks frowning her forehead.
I smile, I can't stay serious looking at her arched eyebrows and still remembering the scene.
«When you learned to punch in that way?» I ask giggling.
She rolls her eyes with a little smile on her lips.
«I don't think I learned well. I almost broke my thumb and wrist.» she says looking at her hand on her lap.
I giggle and she does the same.
I carefully take her hand with both my hands and place a kiss on her thumb.
«The next time, remember that when you punch someone, the thumb has to be outside and not wrapped around the other fingers. You really risked to broke it.» I say and then she looks at me like a weirdo.
«You're really teaching me how to punch people?» she asks surprised.
«I'm not saying that but in case you'll find another dickhead to beat the shit out of, you'll do it without hurting yourself.» I say and then she leans for a kiss.
I close my eyes and I let that her warm lips gives me some peace.
«The scene was epic.» I say laugh when she leans back.
She smiles a little flattered by my words.
«God... I really did that?» she asks realizing only now that she did.
«Yeah you broke his nose.» And then she covers her mouth with a hand.
I laugh even harder in front of her reaction.
«Really? It was broken?» she asks.
I nod.
«But don't worry baby. He deserved that and also he will get the chance to have a nose job.» I say making her laugh.
«If you didn't stopped me I was going to beat him with my other hand.» she says looking straight.

I love all this. Not all I mean I love her reaction and that she really punched that guy for protect her bestie.
I don't like the all other part of this situation, I'm here from less five hours and everything happened.
I thought that if someone was going to beat someone that could be me and Jacob.
I never thought that I could see her doing this.

«I think one nose job it will be fine.» I say kissing her neck.

«Langford?» A nurse calls her name and then we stand up and walk in the room.
They put a gel on it and the wrap her hand and wrist.
«We need to show this to Anna.» I say taking my phone and capture us two and making her lift her hand.
«No. She will freak out think I that it's broke.» Jo says scared.
«Don't worry we will call her and tell her your heroism.» I say giggling.

𖠌 𖠌 𖠌
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖: HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!
So how are you? Did you liked this chapter?
Are you reading also "The same roof"? If you're not go to read it now!🤍🦋✨
Can't wait to read your comments guys!
Love ya! Stay safe!
-𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝒶