ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ɴᴏsᴇ

𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

When we're back to the waiting room we see everybody sleeping on each other's shoulder.
So I say to Jacob to go to the coffee machines and take me a coffee.
I sit near to my sister and I let her cuddle to me.
I missed her too much. She is also going through a hell because of the toxic internet world.
I look to the rest of the group and I look at their marked and dark under eyes we all are living a hell and just thinking that we can loose the baby in any minutes are driving us crazy.
I already had the picture of us having our little girly conversation while Koko mumbles her first words and I'm acting like I can compared what she's saying.

Jacob walks to me and hands me a cartoon cup.
«Thank you.» I whisper to him  and he smiles.
He sits near to Karli.

I'm still so mad at who decide who can visit and how cannot.
She have only us and she need us now.
My eyes gets heavy so I take a sip of coffee and I try keep my mind occupied looking at the people that are making us company in the waiting room.
A new guy walked in few minutes ago and he is feeling really bad, he is crying through his hiccups while his shirt had some stains of Boo'd a his forehead is covered by some plasters.
Looking at him I think that maybe he been through a car accident?
His cheeks are in flames and his tears at rolling down his neck till the sweater.
I'm wondering if he has no one that can offer him a shoulder where to cry.

«Jo.» I hear Jacob whispering to me.
So I turn in his way and I see Karli cuddled to him.
They looks so cute. I can't understand how Jacob still didn't noticed that she has feelings for him. She told me about that just few months ago and now I can really see it.
How he can't see it?! Jeez guys are stupid sometimes. Not sometimes but for their whole life. Someone of them think just with their wiener.
Fortunately I have the smartest man ever as boyfriend. I really can't understand how smart is he. He is so well educated and that because Martha is a really good and cool mother.
«Jo!» Jacob says again interrupting my thoughts.
«What?!» I ask a bit annoyed and then I see him pointing something with his eyes.
So I turn my head and then I see my freaking boyfriend walking to me.

Wait what? Am I day dreaming? He can't be here.
But he can't be only a my imagination because also Jacob saw him.
«What the -?» I say and then Kath wakes up and I stand up and run to him like I see him for the first time after an year.
When he stops to looking for us and he sees me running to him changes his face expression that becomes more preoccupied.
When our bodies collapse I finally feel better. He is my rock. He is the one that whit only his arms around my body or his scent make me feel better and give me more hope. He is the one that he teach me to trust myself and never give up.
«Hello baby.» he whispers through my wet hair while he is holding me in a thigh hug.
I explode in tears when I hear his voice.

I can't believe that he is here.
The production gave him the okay to take two days off?

«Shhh. Everything is alright.» he says whispering calmly and placing a kid on my hair.
«I'm so happy that you're h-here. I don't know if I'm ready to handle this.» I say through the hiccups.
Just feeling the warm of his body glued to mine makes me think how lucky I am.
He lets my waistline go and then he leans back and grabs my face and presses his lips.
I close my eyes and I let him do his job.
His lips are moving on mine while the anxiety leave my body.
He leans back while I'm literally hypnotized by his lips.
«Everything is gonna be fine. Promise.»he says and then I pull myself up and I kiss him for another one more time.
«How you got here? And the filmin-» I try to ask.
«I looked at your location on snapchat and Anna gave me two days off." he says moving some lock of har to the back of my ears.
«Did you saw Bells or the baby yet?» he asks.
And I shake my head.
«Let's sit.» I say taking his big hand and when I turn back I see everybody is up.