PHASE FOUR

The mother then grabbed both her 'kids' unconscious bodies and began to carry them even deeper into the woods. She knew where she was going because she hadn't been lying when she said she had been to this forest before, which she had many times and as a result, knew this part of it like the back of her hand!

The mom didn't stop until she came to the edge of a river. The river was very loud as strong currents were going through it.

For the mother, though, this river was what would help her complete her evil plan! Her plan to get rid of her 'children', that is!

The plan was simple! Toss her 'kids' into the river and let nature do all the work for her!

She knew that if she had told David and Lesley her real intentions, they never would've even agreed to come with her all the way out here in the first place! And there would've been no way they would've willingly agreed to jump into a river whose currents were very fast and dangerous either!

So, that's why she had drugged her 'kids' with that drug. Now, that they were unconscious, all she needed to do was get their bodies into the river and there was a good chance that neither of them would survive to tell the tale!

So, without a second thought, the insane mom quickly tossed her two 'kids' into the river, where they were immediately put at the mercy of its deadly currents! The mom laughed like a lunatic as she watched both their bodies flow down the river and disappear into the distance!

The mom wanted to dance and jump in joy, but she wasn't finished yet. She still had a couple more things to take care of first.

For one, she had to make sure that she left no trace of her crimes and her and her 'kids' presence in these woods. So, she went back to the campsite, gathered all the stuff from there, including the tents and food and went to another part of the forest where she knew she could get rid of those, too.

Eventually, she came to what looked like a well. However, it was actually a bottomless pit.

For her, a bottomless pit was the perfect place to get rid of everything that she had to hide. As fast as she could, she threw all the stuff down into it, knowing that no one would ever find it!

Now, there was only one more phase of her plan to complete. That was Phase Five, which was to get out of that forest and return back to the apartment, so that she would be there when her 'husband' returns.