WHAT?!

Yoongi noticed that Chaeyoung isn't in a good shape and she refuses to talk but he wanted to give her some time to cool down so he asked her to have some sleep. Chaeyoung immediately stood up and went to change before Yoongi asks more questions but he followed her looking like he has something to say.

"I'm going to be absent for a couple of weeks" Yoongi said "you know the world tour. But I'll to visit you halfway if there's a chance"

"Two weeks? Isn't this too much?" Chaeyoung said "I'll have to stay single for two weeks?"

"Chaeyoung-ah, don't make it look like you don't know how world tours go" he poked her forehead.

"I know but I'm getting used to seeing you a lot even at work now" Chaeyoung pouted "ah! About that" she remembered something "The company gave me a house to live in?"

"What's the point? You're here. That's a waste of money" Suga chuckled humourlessly.

"Why do you think so?" Chaeyoung said as she started folding her clothes.

"Because you're here with me, we're fine. So you don't need that house" Suga started feeling annoyed.

"What if I say I want to move out" Chaeyoung faced him.

"Chaeyoung-ah, stop messing around, this isn't funny"

"I'm not messing around, I'm serious"

"No you're not" Yoongi looked suspiciously at her.

"Listen to me. You need to be with your teammates and I shouldn't stay forever with you" Chaeyoung explained.

"Why wouldn't, have you forgotten about that contract we've signed" Yoongi got mad "just because people don't know about it doesn't mean you can treat me as a stranger"

"I didn't forget and I'm not treating you as a stranger" Chaeyoung yelled at him "but I don't want to stay here"

"Something happened" Yoongi bit his lower lip "Now I'm sure of it, you came in looking off, you refused to talk and now you're shouting at me wanting to move out" he said furiously "what on earth happened out there that made you like this?"

"I'm going to take a shower" Chaeyoung ignored him and headed to the bathroom.

"You're not going anywhere" Yoongi yelled at her as he pulled her arm roughly "what's going on with you?"

"I said ..." Chaeyoung started crying "I'm going... to take .... a shower"
Chaeyoung couldn't control herself, she went inside the bathroom and locked the door leaving Yoongi out boiling.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Open up" he tried to lower his voice so she doesn't gets scared.

"Go away" she yelled from behind the door.

"I'm not going anywhere unless you speak"
Yoongi insisted that she either talks or he's not leaving her alone. He knew that she won't open the door but he still didn't give up. He kept knocking until....

"Yoongi-ah!" Chaeyoung opened the door and came out looking like a dead soul "I'm bleeding"

Yoongi scanned her and found a huge stain of blood in her dress. Without a second thought, he covered her and flew outside to take her to the hospital. Despite the short distance, driving to the hospital felt like forever. Chaeyoung was taken inside the examination room where the doctor and the nurses started running in and out making Yoongi feel terrified. Thinking of the stain he saw he thought of the worst and his thought was confirmed when he saw the doctor coming out with a pale face.

"What happened?" Yoongi trembled.

"The lady is fine but.." the doctor hesitated "she miscarried the baby"

Yoongi froze once he heard those two words.

"Baby? Miscarriage?" Yoongi muttered then looked at the doctor "can I see her?"

"Of course" the doctor nodded.

Yoongi walked in feeling extremely scared. He was afraid that Chaeyoung may hate him and ask him to leave. He slowly approached her until she noticed him.

"Yoongi-ah!" Chaeyoung weakly called.

"Chaeyoung-ah! I'm so sorry" Yoongi dropped a tear as he walked hurriedly towards her  "I'm just so sorry, it happened because of me"

"No, stop saying this. Of course it isn't because of you" Chaeyoung gave him a weak smile "I saw the blood before I even came home but I didn't give it any importance"

"When did it happen?" Yoongi asked.

"I never knew I was pregnant" Chaeyoung dropped a tear "Yoongi-ah, I'm sorry I made a fuss"

"I'm sorry I'm the worst husband ever" Yoongi hugged her.