chapter 2

Luke's POV                                                                   I told the boys all they needed to know about Warrly. We all agreed that she was the one for us. We are going to sign the adoption papers. I tell Micheal to go tell Warrly to pack. Micheal walks over and starts talking to her.She looks at him funny but I think it's because she doesn't know him.                                                      Micheal's POV                                                         I go up to Warrly and say," go pack we are adopting you." She says," thank you but uh who are you?" I reply with," oh right I'm Micheal." After I answered she ran up the stairs. I guess I will wait here.                                                                                  Warrly's POV                                                             I'm being adopted!! Thank you God!! I run to my room and pack everything. I barely have anything. I get the picture of my mom and me. I get my clothes from my little closet. I also grab the guitar my old roommate gave me for my 12th birthday. She was like an older sister to me before she left me. I finally get downstairs and head out with the boys.