chapter 1

Warrly pov.                                                      Miss Mary is calling everyone down. I walk down the stairs,softly singing heartache on the bigscreen. All the teens are screaming. I wonder whats going on. I go to my little space in the right corner. It is black with red stripes like my hair. My hair goes to my shoulders. I have hazel eyes. I'm 5;9. I'm singing a bunch of songs I wrote when some dude says ,"you have a nice voice." I say, "thank you. Who are you?" He says ,"I'm Luke." I look up. He has blonde hair. He is tall. I ask him ,"how old are you?" He says," 19." He starts asking ,"how old are you? What's your name? How long have you been here? Do you play any instruments or sing? What are your hobbies?" "Whoa dude slow down man okay uh I'm 13,Warrly is my name don't wear it out, 3 years,I play the guitar and sing, and I love you read color and listen to music." After a while he says," I gotta go see you later." I say, "okay see ya later". He walks up to a bunch of boys and starts to talk to them. I guess they are friends.I wonder what they are talking about.                                                                                                          Luke's POV                                              I walk up to Ashton,Calum and,Michael I say, "I found the kid we are adopting." They all yell ,"WHO!!!!!! Is it a boy or girl? How old are they? Do they sung or play any instruments?" "Guys slow down stop yelling at the same time gosh."

CLIFFHANGER keep reading hope you enjoy.