chapter 8

Warrly POV. They told me I would be meeting One Direction. I was like ok...... who are they????? Like I've never heard of this people is it some gang or something. They all yelled," have been living under a rock!" I said," no I have been living in an orphanage that didn't allow kids access to the outside world." They all stay quite for a few moments. They all mumble," we are sorry." I said," you are forgiven." They all hug me. I ask," when we leaving?" They all yell," now!" I say," why are you all yelling like i am right beside you dimwits!!!" They all say," sorry we got carried away."We all run to the van. We start driving down the road when mini me by Little Mix came on. I started singing. When the song ended they all said ,"why didn't you tell us you could sing?"I  say," I did tell you. How could you forget?"  They all say," oh yeah you sound amazing." I say," creeepy!" We arrive at One Direction's house. We were all laughing when we knocked on the door. When the door opened to...........................................................................................................................................................................some random guy yelling," I like unicorns!" I yell," no I like unicorns!"  Everyone laughs. The dude says," hi I'm Louis." "Well nice to meet you." We go into the house and I meet the rest of one direction which are pretty cool. We hang out until nine p.m. We head home and we fall asleep.