13||Jump for It, Otherwise We'll Get Arrested

"First pasta, now truffles?" Lud questioned him as he turned in the long corridor. "Hey, I'm like a teenager, and teenagers are always hungry," Feli responded.

"Oh yeh? Well could you cut it down on the food?" "Hell no, I'm not starving myself for your wishes," he said. The two slowed down as cops surrounded them.

"Crap, now what?" Ludwig asked frantically. Feliciano looked around and spotted a window.

"We're going to escape from the window," Feli said. "WHAT?!" "Are you a wuss, Ludwig?" he smirked. Lud shook his head. "Good, now jump!" He pushed him. Lud fell to the grassy floor face first. Glass fell on top of of Ludwig. "Ow," he muttered.

The cops circled Feliciano. "Hey asswipes!" He wiped off the light makeup from his face. "I'm a man!" All the cops had disgusted reactions.

Feli jumped out of the window, breaking the remaining glass. He accidentally fell on top of Ludwig. "How many times are you going to hurt me?" He asked, getting up. Feliciano laughed and said, "I won't anymore."

Lud smiled at him. "C'mon, lets go."

~~~~~~HOHOHO! MERRY BATHTUB~~~~~~~

All the people came back to where the presentation was held. Seeing the mess, all of them had shocked reactions. "Who did this?" A man asked angrily.

~~~~~~Time Skip by: Dallon Weeks: He never deserved any of this~~~~~

Feli and Lud busted into the apartment laughing. "They seriously reacted like that?" "Yeah! It was hilarious! I almost did that skirt thing," Feli said and raided Lud's fridge, looking for snacks. He took out a potato and put it in his mouth. He also took out a box of Pocky's.

Lud raised an eyebrow. "Hey, real friends give each other food," he said, mouthful of potato. He rolled his eyes and took a potato out of Feli's mouth.

"Here," Ludwig handed him a pocky stick. "I get one end and you get the other. Okay?" He said as one end of the pocky was in his mouth. Feli nodded and started eating the other end. The closer they got, the more they blushed. In the end, Feliciano ate the last piece.

"You're doing it wrong," Ludwig scolded him. "Too bad," he smirked. "Whatever. Well, your thing is almost complete, and soon we're going to have to say goodbye," Lud handed him a beer.

"Wait, we're gonna say goodbye?" Feli asked him and took the beer. "Well, basically. After whatever you're making is finished, we won't need each other anymore" Lud opened his beer and Feli's. "A music box."

Ludwig stopped. "What?" "A music box. That's what I'm creating," Feliciano said softly, looking down. "Oh. Well that took you forever to tell me." Feli punched Lud in the arm.

He smiled at the gesture.  "Well, cheers. To our pre-parting," Lud raised his beer in the air. Feli looked down and said "Cheers". Both of them took a sip of the beer, but quickly spat it out.

"Aw jeez that's disgusting!" Feli exclaimed. "Yeah, but it's worth the money," Lud said and took another sip. Feliciano stared at it, then took a big gulp.

And one thing led to another

((Well, some pocky game 

Oh yeah, the skirt thing Feli was talking about was that in old cartoons, they used to lift up their skirts, showing their legs

Stay tuned!))