Prologue (edited)

()- inner thoughts of the characters
**- my point of view/ description of what's happening in the scene from 3rd person's perspective.

For now I'll write full names, I'll prolly write Th for Tharn and Ty for Type, in the next chapters.
Please Enjoy...
___________________________

I wake up from my sound sleep, to go to washroom. I somehow get out of the hold of this big body sleeping beside me and go to finish my business. I lay down on the bed and try every possible way to go back to sleep. Looks like heavens don't want me to sleep.

I take a look at my phone screen and it shows the time is 5:30 am. Seriously now?! I never woke up before 7:00 am, in my life!! I definitely slept after 5:30 am, I'm a night owl, can't help it...

I decide to wake up and am about to get up, when a hand pulled me down back. I look at his face to check if he's awake too. He's sleeping soundly, almost like a log! I wonder if Earth collapsing would wake him up.

I keep observing his face, he's drooling. Everyone of us do, but I don't know if everyone would look this baby! Eww!! What did I just say?!! Staying with him for this long actually affected my thinking process. But I can't help it, 'cause he's actually adorable. I have to get up now, at least before I embarrass myself by getting caught, staring at him.

I get up, go to kitchen and start boiling water. Pour it in the glass and add lemon and a spoon of honey to it. I'm not a fitness freak, but then I'm habituated to my mom nagging me to drink this. She says, it cleanses toxins from my body and cuts off fat, I guess it's true.

I go back to my room, stirring the the drink? Yeah. I'm in my balcony now. The weather seems just fine, silent, not-so-cool, may be the perfect weather to think random things or just reflect on ourselves. I took my phone from my pocket and started playing In My Room, by SHINee.

I think I've grown more attached to it these days, 'cause I really miss him a lot. One of us has to travel due to our works. Anyways, In My Room, along with the sound of the tides, just so perfect! Don't over think where these tides came from out of nowhere, I'm at our Vacation home which is by beach! Even 3/4th of the price was afforded by my boy friend, it's still ours as I paid too.

I have a crazily rich and hopelessly romantic boyfriend, his name is Tharn. And I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Type.

-------------------------------------
Tharn's point of view:

The surroundings seems so hot, don't know if it's the weather or the mood. His hands are on my neck and mine on his face. We are trying to pull eachother into a kiss. When our lips are gonna meet...

' 'Cause you were my sun, the moon
내 전부였던 너'

Wtf! Where is ths coming from?? That's it! It was a dream! He's right, I'm actually hopelessly romantic!

I try to open my eyes more and look at the balcony to find my man, who's as large as me, may be 2 or 3 cms more, which I don't wanna admit, looking at the sky, turning his back towards me and prolly enjoying his drink and the song.

I do have to admit, he has a sexy back! I want to go hug him and then I remembered I just woke up and have to brush my teeth. Screw it! Nothing before hugging him. I slowly wake up and walk towards him

-------------------------------------------

3rd Person's POV:

Type: * Tharn was gonna put his hands * Tharn! I know you woke up, you really think this would actually surprise me, when you do this literally every day??

Tharn: I was actually silent today, I thought you wouldn't notice! Anyways, why did you wake up this early??

Type: I couldn't sleep after I woke up for the washroom. What about you? You were sleeping soundly.

Tharn: Your song woke me up!! I was dreaming of you. We were gonna kiss and then I woke up.

Type: Seriously?!! Can you be more horny Tharn?! You are seriously pervert! Go brush your teeth, you are really smelling bad!

Tharn: Everyone would smell bad, when they just wake up!

Type: I know that too and that is why I'm asking you to go and brush. I'll get your drink by then.

Tharn: Okay done, save yours to accompany me!

Type: Okay ok! Got it. Now go.

* Type gets the drink and stands in the balcony. He puts the glasses on the table. *

Type: (How did we even manage this long?)

* Tharn completes brushing and observes Type thinking about something *

Tharn: What are you thinking about??* Hugs him *

Type: How do you know?

Tharn: After these many years, I can understand your expressions at least!

Type: Ohh yeah?! I was just thinking, how we made it till now. It's really been long, isn't it? 7 years is not an easy thing!!

Tharn: Technically 6 and a quarter as we got into relationship in the middle of first sem, I think you can count that too.

Type: I just counted the whole thing, okay!

Tharn: ok ok!

Type: Do you remember our university days??

Tharn: Ofcourse I do...
_____________________________
Hope I didn't bore you with my tmi and you actually enjoyed it...
This is not going on in a particular country and I'll just add songs which I like and which are suitable for the situation..