Confession

Do comment and hope you enjoy reading this chapter.
___________________

Third Person's POV:

They sit there for sometime.

Ty: What happened??

Th: Huh? Nothing.

Ty: Nothing? Why are we silently sitting here then? Let's go back.

Type gets up, but Tharn holds his hand

Th: Wait.

Ty: What? * Sits there. * Anything serious??

Puts his hand on Tharn's hand.

Th: You should've watched the video right?

Ty: No.

Th: Huh? ( Thank God he didn't. He shouldn't get to know this from another person )

Ty: What? Did you send anything? Is that important?? Let me watch it now.

Takes his phone out, but Tharn takes it away.

Th: No! Nothing important! I have something to talk to you.

Ty: What's that? Just say it! Why are you hesitating?

Th: I...

Ty: What happened to you?? Are you not feeling well? * Touches his fore head to check if he has fever * Doesn't feel hot. But, why are you sweating alot? Your ears and face are red.

Th: No! Nothing happened to me. It's just that, I love..

Ty: You love? Whom?

Tharn gets up and stands beside the bench. Closes his eyes and blurts out;

Th: I LOVE YOU.

Type stays silent. Tharn turns back to find him smiling.

Th: Why are you smiling?? Did you even hear what I said?

Ty: Yeah. I did.

Th: Aren't you shocked?

Ty: Why would I be shocked by something I already know??

Th: What? You already know?

Ty: Do you think I was asleep, when you talked to me? The day you said you can't run away from me anymore. I heard it. I know many things about you that ynou don't know that I know.

Th: So, you weren't asleep? What else do you know about me?

Ty: Don't freak out Okay? Sit here first. * They sit there. * You told me about yourself, when you were drunk.

Th: What? Were you acting all this time? You know everything, from the start! Why did you lie to me?

Ty: Do you think we would've been like this, if I told you the truth then? You started avoiding me, when you realized that you love me. I didn't know the reason, until you said it out, thinking I was asleep. I'm glad I lied to you then! You would've definitely avoided me! Why do you run away from people and situations?

Th: I've gone through too much Type! I was scared that I'll lose you. I thought, I'd rather not say my feelings to you, when saying it can drift us apart.

Ty: This is why I didn't tell you anything about what I know. I wanted you to overcome your fears and confess your feelings to me. It took you too much time. Thank God your bestfriend came into our lives again. Idk, when you would've said this, if he didn't come.