Thanks

Do comment and hope you enjoy reading this.
_____________________

Third Person's POV:

Sun: Ik, you love him right.

Flustered and shocked at Sun's sudden statement. He gathers some random words in his defense;

Th: Come on Sun! Don't joke about that. Why will I love him?

Sun: It's ok if you don't wanna admit this to me. Anyways, I'm going down.

* Starts going. *

Wondering how he even thought that way, he finally calls him, out of curiosity;

Th: Sun.

Sun: Hmm?

Th: Why did you think so??

Sun: Tbh, I don't think so, I'm kinda really sure.

When Type and Cherry were acting as if they love eachother, especially when we were playing truth or dare, I felt you were just as desperate as me to know what's between them.
I saw you and Type leaving the stadium. Type came there because he knew what was gonna happen. I thought you too know that, but you said, you didn't. I thought that you love Cherry too. But you were genuinely so happy for us. So, I just shrugged that thought off.

Then Fai came here. You weren't being yourself. You were kinda being moody whenever Fai was being close to Type.
You even shouted at Type for no reason, because you were frustrated. When Cherry asked Type if he loves Fai, you were curious too. I thought you may just want to know about your friend and you were being moody because of your personal problem.
But, you were back to normal when he and Fai confirmed that they don't love each other. I wasn't really sure about this and just decided to observe you.

The look in your eyes when you see him, your attitude towards him, idk if you observed it or not, but it did change.
I seriously wasn't sure at all, until you denied this just now.
You think you aren't obvious, but I can see it. Idk if others observed this or not, but you are kinda too obvious.

Th: When did you make this full THEORY? I seriously thought no one would observe this, but only you did.

Sun: I felt this because I love someone too. I went through everything you are going through now. I understand if you don't wanna admit it, because I was in your place once.

Th: Both of our situations are different.

Sun: Both of us love someone. That isn't different. No matter who you love, love is just love. Did Type say he has some problem with guys loving him??

Th: No!! Type is really open minded. He said he doesn't care if a guy loves him. He actually got into fight and came to the hospital, because someone said something about gays.

Sun: What is the problem then? Just say him that you love him. I think he wouldn't have any problem to date you.

Th: Idk. I'm scared. It isn't as easy as it looks, Sun. What if he doesn't have same feelings as me? He said he didn't meet someone who he wants to love, yet. What if he starts keeping me away from him? These are somethings I don't want. I just wanna continue like this, till a long time.

Sun: Do you think you can suppress your feelings towards him?

Th: I'm trying to. I'm avoiding staying with him for more time. I think I can definitely control my feelings. I HAVE TO.

Sun: I understand you. But being someone who faced this phase, I wanna give you a suggestion. Just don't regret not saying it earlier, when you lose him to someone else. I know how that feels. Do whatever you feel is right.