Water Park

Please do comment and hope you enjoy reading this chapter.
____________________

Third Person's POV:

Tharn Type and secretary's face expressions change. Tharn was about hit him, but Type stops him.

Ty: We have something to do. Excuse us.

Dad: Okay.

Tharn and Type leave from there.

Th: Why did you stop me from hitting that idiot?

Ty: Why would you hit him?

Th: Did you forget who attacked you then?

Ty: I didn't.

Th: You were literally admitted in the hospital because of him!! Are you gonna let him go this easy?

Ty: Did I say that I'll let him go?

Th: Huh? What are you even saying?

Ty: You shouldn't use your physical strength every where. Start using your brain!!

Th: What?

Ty: Just wait and watch!!

They go back to the balcony after few minutes.

Th: Dad I have something to say.

Dad: What's that?

Th: Actually, who's this guy?

Dad: He's my secretary Daniel.

Ty: Ohh Daniel.

Dan: Hello sir.

Dad: What did you want to say?

Ty: May be Daniel can help us. It isn't a big issue.

Dad: Okay. Daniel, see what they want. Both of them are my sons, make sure you do what they want, properly.

Dan: ( Where did I get stuck? Why on earth are these guys, sir's sons? Ugh!! I'm dead now!! ) Okay sir.

Dad leaves from there. Tharn and Type sit in the chairs in front of him.

Ty: Hello Daniel. Feels great to see you after a long time.

Dan: Sorry sir.

Th: Woah! Sir? Weren't you calling us names then? Now that you got to know that I'm his son, sir?

Dan: I was just being an idiot and did that. I seriously respect you people and work hard for my job. I'm really sorry sir.

Ty: I know that you don't mean any fucking word you are spouting out now. Don't think that we are fools.

Tharn hits him.

Th: Hit me back now.

Ty: Why would he hit you, when he's gonna lose his job for that? We know that you are in serious need of this job.

Th: And you'll not get the job anywhere else, if the reason comes out.

Ty: Don't worry. We'll not tell what you did, to uncle. At least not until you listen to us well and work hard for your job.

Type goes to him and hits him again.

Ty: You have to work for those people, who you look down on.

Th: People are right. Karma is a BITCH!

Ty: Let's go now. * They start going from there. * * To Daniel * Start respecting people for who they are, instead for who they like.