The Challenge

Derek's POV

I watched as Damon kept staring at Stiles but I tried not to make it obvious. It seems like everyone has a thing for him or something. Cora seemed to want him and now Damon won't stop staring. "They can tell you their ages. They should get used to talking to you." Mom looked at Stiles who nodded and waited for everyone to speak. "I'm seventeen but for you I'll be any age you want me to be." Damon winked at Stiles who just laughed. I smirked a little because I know Stiles will let him have it. "That was really bad, does that usually work for you?" Stiles smiled at Damon and I couldn't help but to get a little angry.

"Well I don't usually need to use anything but something tells me you're different." Damon smiled at Stiles and I just shook my head. I can't wait till Stiles decides to kill us then Damon would see ho- "I'm very different but let's wait for introductions later. Oh, and I can see why you wouldn't need to use it. You're very attractive." Stiles winked at Damon and waited. I feel like they don't even care that people are here. It's like they want everyone in the room to just let it happen. I looked over at Deaton to see him staring at my mom. It looked like they were trying to communicate from far away. "I'm 20." I looked up at Dustin who smiled at Stiles. It was more of a nervous one than anything. I can only assume that he knows why Stiles is here.

"Cute, Laura?" Stiles looked at her but she wouldn't speak. Laura was always skeptical of people. She took a lot of warming up to. "Don't take it personally she doesn't usually like to be social." I looked at him and he nodded. "Okay I'm the Ripper, that's all." Stiles smiled at everyone. The reaction wasn't as big as I was hopping. Damon just smirked at Stiles and everyone else already knew. "He's not here to kill us, for now just don't make him mad. He's here to help with our...rivals." My mom looked at everyone and they nodded, "So am I allowed to have a taste of Ripper?" Damon smiled at my mom who just rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't find it wise. He doesn't seem to be interested in our kind anyway." She smiled at Damon and everyone just snickered at him.

"Hm I don't know he seems to be more interested in me than Derek." I glared at him but at that point everyone was laughing. "I don't date supernaturals and I usually don't sleep with them because then I have to come back and kill them at some point. It's just really messy." Stiles Continued to eat his salad like having this conversation was normal. "I don't mind." Damon winked at Stiles who just shrugged "We'll see." Stiles laughed a little but we all heard keys moving around outside. Everyone quickly got up to get situated in there actually seats. "What's happening?" I heard Stiles whisper to Isaac. "Just don't move you'll see, we're in the right spot anyway." Isaac was looking at everyone move around as quietly and quickly as possible.

Deaton now sat next to Stiles and I sat next to Damon. My mom was still in her seat but Laura and Cora were sitting next to The empty chair. While my brother and I were sitting next to my mom. "Hello." Everyone's head snapped to the door and we all got up. We stood behind our chairs and waited. I watched as Isaac tapped on Stiles' shoulder to tell him to get up but nothing happened. Instead Stiles got up slowly and made the most noise possible. He had this look on his face he was still unshowered and undressed from his training. His muscles showing to everyone that could see. "Well, hello." Stiles looked at my dad and smiled at him sweetly.

Something I haven't seen yet and can't get used to. "Who the hell are you?" My dad looked furious and was waiting for a response. Stiles just shrugged because he didn't care. "Is he here, Thalia!?" Stiles smelled of curiosity but patiently waited. "Allen is here, yes." She looked at my dad then over at Allen who just stood there. "He needs to leave now." My dad started to walk past Stiles but he just started laughing uncontrollably. "I think it's funny that ahaha...you're asking him to leave when you're never here." At first it seemed light hearted with the laugh but his face turned to a cold expression and everything got serious.

The air in the room no longer felt like I was home it felt cold. "Excuse me?" My dad turned around and I could feel the change of his eyes. "It's true don't pretend to be upset by it. You know I apologize in advance I just really can't help myself. I feel like I have to do something I'm just in a mood to do it." Stiles was looking at everyone at the table and Isaac seemed really scared. My moms face looked like she knew what was about to come she started shaking her head. "You come to my house and tell me I'm never home. Is this some sort of challenge, human?" My dad was angry anyone would be able to tell.

It was coming off in huge waves and even someone that was human was able to see it, "What if it is?" Stiles smiled at him mischievously and my dad growled, "Dad don't." Laura finally spoke up my dad turned to look at her but no one expected what came next. A loud crack was heard and we all looked over at the wall that was now stained with her bloods "You sick asshole! That was your damn daughter!" Stiles was angry maybe even more than my dad. "Dad, please." Laura still tried to stop what was happening, again. My dad turned around once more to come to her but Stiles stopped him, "I challenge you. Whoever makes it out alive gets to rip the other in pieces." Stiles smiled at him again. Great, my dad didn't want to listen and is gonna kill our only hope to live.