Blue Eyes

Stiles pov

I awoke to a bunch of howls and roars. Fucking wolves alw- oh shit! I quickly grabbed my bag and ran out of the house. I ran into the woods and in a matter of minutes I was at the Hale house. "What happened?" I burst through the doors looking at everyone. They all seemed on the verge of self destruction. "Damon is fucking missing and so is Cora thanks to you." Derek waves his hand and point it at me. "I wasn't even here and you have the damn audacity to blame me, sure." I rolled my eyes and walked in the middle of all of them. "Why was Damon taken?" I looked around at anyone who would answer. "He went out to be with you." Derek played with his hands.

I sighed "That sweet idiot, Derek why did you let him leave?" I looked at him and he shrugged at me. Great, piece of shit. "Okay and Cora miraculously disappeared from her bed or?" I looked at everyone and they growled. I wasn't making jokes this is just how I deal. Idiots, "Pretty much." I looked over at Isaac and nodded. "Thanks baby, okay so we go out on a search mission. We do everything we can to find them. I'll kill whoever took them." I started to take my weapons out as I spoke and everyone seemed on board. Derek was looking angry "Sure 'anything to get Damon back' pathetic.", I stood up straight and flipped him off.

This kid just gets on everyone's nerves I swear. "No one goes alone, I'll go with Isaac." I stated walking towards the curly haired boy. "Actually I was thinking you should go with Derek." Isaac spoke up and I shook my head. Why would he ever think that? Regardless, it's Isaac so I have to say yes. "Whatever you want, let's go." I grabbed Derek by the arm and walked out. I watched as everyone ran into different directions. I started walking to the back of the house. "I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes. Derek picks the worst time to talk about these things. "Shut up." I continued to walk with him behind me.

"Did you hea-." I didn't give him a chance to finish because I told him to shut up again. Everything was still but I heard some rustling. "Okay now that we're stopped, I really am sorry." Derek looked at me and I scoffed. "Please lets just go find your brother." I started to turn around but he laughed. "So this is all just about him. The least you could do is admit to it." I turned around and looked at him. "No, this is about my job, Derek, you act so innocent and nice but you're an asshole. Damon knows he's an asshole but he's actually nice." I raised my voice and my hands. He just doesn't get it. "The hell is that supposed to mean? The guys an ass! Nothing else to him." I could tell he was getting angry.

His breathing started to pick up, "The way you talk about your family is sad. He's never done anything bad yet. Look at you, confused with who you are and rude to everyone." I shook my head at him. There is no way he can win the argument. "Just drop it, I'm getting angry." He shook his head and I laughed. I know why he doesn't want to get angry. I heard more noises coming from the trees. "Poor Derek doesn't want to get all Wolfie. Care to share why?" I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. It wasn't hard to know why he didn't want to turn. He always hid from me. Had his eyes close whenever he needed to regain control. "Leave it." He pushed my hand away and I smiled.

"Get angry Derek! Show me your fucking eyes huh!" I was yelling at him and at that point he had his eyes closed. So I walked closer to him, "Open your eyes." I whispered to him and slowly that's what he did. He revealed the eyes of a killer. Someone who has murdered an innocent. "All the same." I mumbled to myself but he growled. "You don't know the fucking reason why I have these!" He was yelling at me now. I scoffed I'm not an idiot, "You killed an innocent, don't try to play games with me Hale." He looked at me and his eyes shined blue with hurt and disgust. "You don't know anything about how I got my eyes!" He was too busy yelling at me to hear the sound of someone pulling a trigger.

I quickly yanked him towards myself and we both fell to the ground.  He was right on top of me, "How did you?" I looked up at the sky and I shook my head. My brain was trying to make me think dirty thoughts. "You were too busy yelling." I tugged on his shirt and waited for him to look at me. I need to get the person to come closer so I can knock them out. They need to think they don't have to use a weapon. I winked at Derek hoping he'd get the hint. "You know this position would be something new." I breathed out to him and he shrugged. Idiot, I pulled him down and kissed him. I flipped us so the leaves on the ground rustled a bit.

Okay take it up a notch. No big deal. I started to suck on his neck and he let out a moan. Haha, sucker. I caught the sight of shoes in front of me. So I took the opportunity to reach into my belt and pull out a knife. I quickly slashed at their ankles. I shoved them so they fell to the ground. "Take away all of their weapons and tell your family to meet us back home." I said looking down at the person we had just knocked out. He was hot, sharp jawline, dirty blonde hair, muscles. "Hello, stop starring and pick him up I'm done." Derek pointed down at the unconscious body and I nodded. I picked up the guy and started to head back to the Hales.

—————-
Damon!