Five

We made our way up the stairs and he led me into a room that I'd now learned was his. Was this his thing or what? This was probably what he did to every single girl that he'd been with. Flirted with them and then take them up to his room during one of these party's, having the thoughts that he'd get something out of it. Well, I was not to be become one of his many girls. If he wants to play I can play too.

We enter his room and he turnes around to shut the door and lock it. I'm now standing in the middle of his room crossing my arms. He puts his key back in the pocket of his black jeans, then makes his way to sit down on the side of his bed facing me. "What's the deal with locking your door?" I ask him not planning on moving away from my spot.

"I don't like people being in my room" he states flatly.

"What?" I said giggling, "Doesn't I count or what?"

"Nope" he says grinning popping the 'P'.

"Come sit down"

"No, I'm good thanks"

"Why? Are you going to stand there all night?" and he looks me up and down as his smirk comes creeping back.

"Harry why did you bring me here?"

"I just wanted to talk to you, in private"

"Is this what you do with every girl?" I asked raising my brows, cleary not amused.

He started laughing, shaking his head.

"No, I actually never let anyone in to my room, you should feel special"

"Oh really? In that case I feel extremely special" I say sarcastically smiling.

"Will you just come sit down?"

I rolled my eyes at him slightly "Fine"

I placed my drink at the top of the dresser and went along to sit down beside him, making sure to keep a distance between us. "So..."

"So..."

"Why did you really bring me up here Harry if it's something you normally don't do?"

"Well.." he started off and I could see that he was trying to find the right words to say, "because I want to get to know you".

"Oh.." I said a little shocked as it was the last thing I expected for him to say. He saw my reaction and his look started to turn into a slight worrying one.

"I mean, I never like to be the one judging somebody I don't know, but your reputation says otherwise.." a nervous laugh escaped my mouth.

"Yea, yea I know. Look I'm not trying to deny anything and if I'm being completely honest with you, I'm not a good guy Emma, atleast if your looking for something serious. I'm just not that type of guy" and he tried laughing it off.

"It's fine really, I'm not looking for anything like that"

"Why's that?" he continued as I could see him becoming more intrigued by my answer.

"Let's just say my ex was a piece of shit" I said laughing, in hopes of changing our conversation into a less serious one. He laughed along with me and I send him a thankful smile.

"Oh, and thank you for letting me have your shirt yesterday" I said quickly to break the silence.

"Uhm yea, no worries! It was my fault anyways.." he spoke and sending me a reassuring smile. "Actually you should feel pretty special" he finished off before I had the chance to speak. I furrowed my brows in confusion and I saw the smirk playing across his face, along with a dimple showing.